PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo

mattandmandy
11-20-2008, 10:26 PM
We are leaving next week and just tonight managed to get an ADR for Hoop Dee Doo. I don't know much about it. I was told we have Category 3 (balcony) dining. Can anyone tell me about it? Will our young children like it? We did plan to stay at Epcot that night for Illuminations but will probably not see it all now if we go to Hoop Dee Doo. Thoughts? Opinions?

henry.james.s
11-20-2008, 10:32 PM
The balcony offers a great view of the show. Don't think you'll miss out on the fun because you won't!! The kids will love it..I've never seen a kid that didn't.
I'll be there soon myself..can't wait.
A true WDW classic. :thumbsup:

handmaidenofprincesses
11-20-2008, 10:34 PM
We went to see Hoop Dee Doo last June and loved it, so much so that we're going to see it again in January. It is very interactive and I think you'll have a great time. My only warning is that some of the jokes were a bit raunchy- we were at a later show though, and they probably would go right over a young child's head...

Have fun!:thumbsup:

jnfr2424
11-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Good time, great comfort food No such thing as a bad seat... you and your kids are going to LOVE IT!

mouseketeer mom
11-21-2008, 06:43 AM
No worries! You and your children will love it. None of us are really into the country/cowboy thing, but it didn't matter. This show was happily entertaining, We laughed out loud and loved every minute. My son who was 5 at the time was even picked to be in the show! The performers interacted with guests all over the room, including the balcony. Have fun!!

wifey5794
11-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Lucky You! You will love it - no matter where you sit. I have been calling 3 times a day to get a ressie for our trip next week! You must have hit it just right!

CU Tiger
11-21-2008, 09:25 AM
We go every other year and plan on going in January. We actually prefer the balcony. :thumbsup: It is less crowed and the view is great. The CMs come up to the balcony and the kids get involved with the show. It is a great time! Enjoy!:mickey:

mattandmandy
11-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Lucky You! You will love it - no matter where you sit. I have been calling 3 times a day to get a ressie for our trip next week! You must have hit it just right!

I guess I lucked out getting an ADR. But like you I had called multiple times daily to get other reservations like Chef Mickeys! Finally our dining is all scheduled out.

Thanks for everyone's opinions. We are looking forward to it!!