PDA

View Full Version : Moviefone- Buying tickets

pink
11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
I used the moviefone website to buy tickets to see Twilight on Friday night. I bought the tickets on Tuesday but I never recieved a confirmation email.

I called my credit card company and they said that the transaction shows up on the card but that it wasn't processed by the company yet.

Does anyone use moviefone and know if this is normal? I don't want to get to the movie theatre tomorrow to find out I can't have the tickets I already bought. :mickey:

PirateLover
11-20-2008, 09:07 PM
I've never used moviefone but I've used fandango. It has been awhile though so I don't remember if I received a confirmation email. I retrieved the tickets at a kiosk at the theater. Perhaps that is what makes the transaction final? Maybe you should go to the theater earlier to make sure everything is ok?

sportsguy2315
11-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Having used to work with Fandango (But not Moviefone), I know that at least at the theater I used to work at there was a kiosk where you picked up your Fandango tickets at the theatre. I'd imagine something similar happens with Moviefone. Hope this helps!