PDA

View Full Version : Older DS', Newer Attractions....

ravsluvdisney
11-20-2008, 02:05 PM
My DW and I were just chatting about our trip last week and how our attraction itinerary has changed with our 2 DS' since our last trip. Now 9 & 6, what once was a "MUST SEE/MUST DO" is no longer the case. So here's the new what's in and what's out with us.
I am sure many others have gone thru the same thing. Please share!! :smickey:

OUT:
Caroussel
Dumbo
IASW (6 yr old OK; 9 yr old not happy)
Pooh
Barnstormer
Stitch (OK, we NEVER liked Stitch!)
Dig Site
Nemo & Friends
Autograph Books

IN:
Test Track
TSM
BTMRR
Splash
Buzz
EE
Nemo The Musical
KRR
Fantasmic!
Pin Trading

:dale::chip:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-20-2008, 02:23 PM
My DW and I were just chatting about our trip last week and how our attraction itinerary has changed with our 2 DS' since our last trip. Now 9 & 6, what once was a "MUST SEE/MUST DO" is no longer the case. So here's the new what's in and what's out with us.

OUT:
Caroussel
Dumbo
IASW (6 yr old OK; 9 yr old not happy)
Pooh
Barnstormer
Stitch (OK, we NEVER liked Stitch!)
Dig Site
Nemo & Friends
Autograph Books

IN:
Test Track
TSM
BTMRR
Splash
Buzz
EE
Nemo The Musical
KRR
Fantasmic!
Pin Trading

:dale::chip:

My 14 year old would agree with your out list but he is not into pin trading....I would say your in list would be his too but add Lights, Motor, Action.....and belly dancers at Marrakesh:blush:

ravsluvdisney
11-20-2008, 03:05 PM
My 14 year old would agree with your out list but he is not into pin trading....I would say your in list would be his too but add Lights, Motor, Action.....and belly dancers at Marrakesh:blush:

That's funny, I meant to add Lights, Motor....and my DS - all 9 yrs of him - actually was kind enough to point out the belly dancer on stage with a band during the Food & Wine Festival. :thumbsup:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
11-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I agree with your list my 9 year old is a girl and loves Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Stunt show also.

Roland
11-20-2008, 07:52 PM

OUT:
Carousel

:nono:

illini
11-20-2008, 09:16 PM
My kids will still do most anything without complaint and still even ask for Pooh. IASW only the youngest will do (turned 5 last trip); others cringe with me the whole time.
This trip, we can all ride everything! Youngest hit 48" so we're good on RNRC and Primeval Whirl.

I do have a question, though. How did you get out of the autograph books? I'd LOVE to do that!

Tbelle1976
11-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Studios was never really a "must do" for me. Pretty much just a quick trip for TOT, R&RC, and some others. This year w/ DS7, Studios is definately a MUST. He's so excited about it.

Everything else that I love is always a "must do"! Some things I just have to do year after year, and the older I get I think the more I appreciate them.

Cookie123
11-21-2008, 01:11 PM
( Now keep in mind that I am a mature woman with no children, and I take solo trips )

Spaceship Earth was always a must-do, and many times during one vacation. Now I feel so sad that they have taken out so many of my favorite scenes, and ruined the second half of the ride. I might do it once for old time's sake, but that's about it.

:crying:

tiggerbuddy
11-26-2008, 04:19 PM
I dunno....

So much has changed lately (and not for the better):ack:

Jouney into Imag....Original ride was the best
Alien Encounter was better than Stitch
20K leagues replaced with a "playground"
Wonders of life..."closed"

Do none of the "Bigwigs" care about what we think ???:confused: