PDA

View Full Version : Question - Unused Tickets from 1993

DisneyFr33k
11-20-2008, 12:04 PM
My DH of 15 years now and I went on our honeymoon in WDW in May of 1993. Back then, only 3 parks were open and they offered what were called "super passes". We purchased a 4 day super pass which allowed us to go into any parks for 4 days. We used 2 and were told the other 2 were good as long as we lived.

Question: now that we have park hoppers and an extra park, are these still good? If not, can they be exchanged for anything?

Scott C
11-20-2008, 12:08 PM
they should be fine -- though I bet you can't use them to get into AK -- as it did not exist at that time -- I think that is how it works

Thanks
Scott

faline
11-20-2008, 12:21 PM
As noted, you can still use them but only for the parks that were in existence at the time the tickets were purchased.

mdhiggin
11-20-2008, 12:53 PM
You should probably be able to use them, but I doubt you could exchange them. That offer is only for MYW tickets. I have some old tickets from 2002 that are not MYW and not valid for exchange. They also have WP option which included River Country. I was told I couldn't use them for Disney Quest like the current WPM since it was not printed on my ticket or an option at the time of purchase.