PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Character Meal

barbiegirl314
11-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello,

My family and I will be in the world the beginning of May :mickey: and are planning on making ressies for dinner at the Garden Grill. I know the characters are no longer there for lunch but I wanted to make sure there are no plans to do away with the characters at dinner, because that would change our plans to go there.:(

Does anyone know if there are going to be any changes to the character dinner there?

Thanks!!!

princessesmom
11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
It is my understanding that they are discontinuing lunch, but that dinner will continue as is with characters. I booked an ADR for dinner in February and I'm sure they would have told me at the time if there was a change.

RockinRollerMom
11-20-2008, 12:35 PM
I agree that there has been no mention of them ending the character meal for dinner. Just don't be so sure about being prompty notified. I booked the Garden Grill for lunch at the 180 day mark for my trip this December. It was after that that they announced that they were ending lunch there. The only reason I even knew about it was becuase of the great knowledge here on Intercot. Disney did not norify me. Thankfully when I read that they were no longer going to be having lunch and that my ADR was going to be no good I called Disney and made another ADR. I asked them why I was not contacted when I had them on the phone. The response that I got was that they were hopefull that ever-one who made ADR's that were no longer valid would have been notified eventually. If I had waited to be notified by Disney I most likely wouldn't have gotten another decent ADR.

Ropachs
11-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Enjoy your dinner, we ate there last month and both the food and characters were FABULOUS!