PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving @ Fulton's

jnfr2424
11-19-2008, 04:19 PM
I have reservations for Thanksgving dinner @ Fulton's
Any suggestions on what my family should try or should we just stick to a pre-fix Thanksgiving Dinner?

KatMark
11-19-2008, 04:31 PM
We ate there for our 25th wedding anniversary in September. It was superb. Here is a copy of my review:

Fulton's Crab House. Our third favorite meal of the trip. This was paid out of pocket as it is not on the dining plan. Beware: VERY EXPENSIVE. But it has sentimental meaning for us as it is first Disney restaurant my DH ever took me to and we wanted it to be our 25th anniversary special dinner. Three of us had Clam Chowder Soup (excellent) and my DH had the ceasar sald with those little fishes on it (UGH--fishies on a salad!). Shelley had the Grilled Shrimp with sauteed brococolini which she devoured; her husband and I had the Alaskan King Crab Claws which were out of this world heavenly. They came with the boiled red potatos (I gave my potatos to DH because he really likes them and I took his baked potato). My DH had the Grilled Tiaplia which was a special that evening. Mark has had Tiaplia cooked in all ways and many, many times. He said this was the best he ever had! The desserts were nothing to write home about and probably why this didn't make #2 on the list. They did write Happy Anniversary in chocolate sauce on the plate for us for our special occasion.

WishingStar2006
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
My son's and I went there for Thanksgiving a few years back (it was the only place with availability). One of my sons went with the Thanksgiving DInner and said it was "ok", my other son and I had seafood...and again, it was "ok" but I would never spend those prices for the food again...Narcosee's is much better seafood, in my opinion. So, if you're looking for traditional THanksgiving I would certainly give it a try as that will probably be about the same throughout WDW and you'll have the nice water view.

jnfr2424
11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Thank you so much for responding! I am sure I will come back with my review!