PDA

View Full Version : Holly-Day Parade@Studios?

Gator
11-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Back in 2006, we got to see the Christmas Holly-Day Parade at the DS. It was the Stars&Motor Cars parade with all sorts of Christmas decorations all over the cars and cast members in Christmas attire. My family really liked it. But now that BlockPartyBash is the regular parade, will they still do the HollyDay Parade with the cars? I'm not a big fan of BPB, so I'm hoping that HDP comes back for Christmas.

joanna71985
11-19-2008, 04:01 PM
They can't, unfortunately. They don't have the cars from that parade anymore.

Gator
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM
They can't, unfortunately. They don't have the cars from that parade anymore.

Noooooooo! It was a really good Christmas parade, and would be a nice switch from the BPB (which I really don't like).

Did they sell the cars on ebay? I'd like to have a piece of the magic.

joanna71985
11-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Noooooooo! It was a really good Christmas parade, and would be a nice switch from the BPB (which I really don't like).

Did they sell the cars on ebay? I'd like to have a piece of the magic.

No. The cars were sent to DLP (they have the parade now).

mrmcgiv
11-20-2008, 08:41 AM
We saw the starts and cars motorcar oarade...are you syating that this parade no longer exists? If so, then what is the block party bash? And is it daily? at what time? That was such a nice parade..that is too bad! THX

joanna71985
11-21-2008, 05:02 PM
We saw the starts and cars motorcar oarade...are you syating that this parade no longer exists? If so, then what is the block party bash? And is it daily? at what time? That was such a nice parade..that is too bad! THX

That is correct. The DSMC parade is no longer performed at the Studios. The parade there now is BPB. It shows everyday at 3pm, weather permitting (it can not come out in the rain).

DDuck66
11-21-2008, 07:55 PM
That is correct. The DSMC parade is no longer performed at the Studios. The parade there now is BPB. It shows everyday at 3pm, weather permitting (it can not come out in the rain).

Are they doing anything different during the Holidays???

joanna71985
11-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Are they doing anything different during the Holidays???

Well, this is the first year BPB has been performing at DHS. But according to the calendar on the Disney website, it doesn't look like there will be a holiday parade (unless they make some changes to BPB).

DDuck66
11-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Well, this is the first year BPB has been performing at DHS. But according to the calendar on the Disney website, it doesn't look like there will be a holiday parade (unless they make some changes to BPB). We looked all over the official website and calender and could not find any reference. It was also not included on the recent flyer from Disney Visa for Holiday events. I guess I will find out on Dec 6th, when we go to Osbourne Lights.