PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards

magicland
11-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Anyone know where I can get somewhat elegant (not for kids) Disney Christmas cards. I'm tempted to try to make my own--maybe Mickey and Minnie sitting in front of a fire, etc, etc. I like the cute ones but not for some of my adult friends and relatives. Thanks for any help. Maybe I'll have to head down to Florida and check out the stores at Disney. (that sounds real good right now since it's been snowing here in Ohio)

snuggs30
11-19-2008, 04:00 PM
We just got back Sunday and they had really pretty ones at the gift shop! Sounds like a trip for you. Also I am from Ohio and at our Wal-greens they had grown up ones!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Disney Stores, Disney Merchandising.

I love the castle ones from work. Those are pretty and there are some that sing this year.

magicland
11-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the help, but I think I was steering you in the wrong direction. I was hoping to get a box of cards, not single ones. I hate to spend so much on each card. Any other ideas????

Disneytrotters
11-22-2008, 06:41 PM
This year, I made our WDW themed cards on our computer. I made a collage from photos we had taken at the World during the 2006 Christmas season, and put them on the front of the card. I also found a place where I could download a font called Waltograph (font used for many Disney things) and used that for the message inside. If I do say so myself, they turned out great!!!:deer: