PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Gift for Friend Arriving Thursday

Kerry823
11-19-2008, 09:52 AM
I need your help! I have a friend who is arriving at CS on Thursday. She is awesome and I want to give her a surprise upon check in. Any suggestions how to go about this? Thanks!

BigRedDad
11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Disney has an on-site florist that has flowers, balloons, gift baskets, etc. You can contact them. I do not have the contact info, but I am sure someone here will come along with it shortly.

KatMark
11-19-2008, 04:29 PM
I arranged a gift basket for my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary. I used: memoriesbybetsy. She was absolutely terrific and easy to work with. Be aware, nothing will be in the room "before" your friend arrives. They most often do not know until the person checks in what room they will be assigned. They will deliver any "gifts" later that day after they check in.

eeyoremom
11-19-2008, 09:45 PM
We sent flowers from proflowers-an intercot affiliate to my daughter and son-in -law on their honeymoon. My daughter says they were beautiful and lasted their entire trip. They gave them to some mousekeepers when they left. They even changed resorts with them. I also found them to be quite reasonable. They do have some things besides flowers. I have since used them for some other occasions. Very happy with them!!!!

jnfr2424
11-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Disney has an on-site florist that has flowers, balloons, gift baskets, etc. You can contact them. I do not have the contact info, but I am sure someone here will come along with it shortly.

It's disney florist and the website is

http://www.disneyflorist.com/