PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast--Animal Kingdom?

felix18
11-18-2008, 09:11 AM
We are looking for a place in the Animal Kingdom to have breakfast other than Tusker--that is full for the time we will be there. I am sure there must be another place but do not know which one as we have always gone to Tusker House. Thanks for any help you can give us:mickey:

Kairi_7378
11-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Have you tried to get into Rainforest Cafe?

henry.james.s
11-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Think about a little side trip to Boma @ AKL.
IMO the best B'Fast buffet at WDW. :thumbsup:

Tbelle1976
11-18-2008, 10:29 AM
I was also going to say Boma. Have never been there, but already have ADR's for breakfast and dinner there on our next trip. With all the reviews I've heard I think it would definately be worth the little extra side trip.

prttynpnk
11-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Boma is definitley worth it! Try the quinoa- it's very good!

JWB3
11-18-2008, 04:10 PM
I miss the old Tusker House breakfast as well, but when I was there the end of October I found that Pizzafari is now serving the same kind of counter service menu as was at Tusker House.

felix18
11-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks everyone, I never thought of Rainforrest for breakfast and I am glad to hear that Pizzafari is serving breakfast now, I hope it is as good as Tusker House was, we leave in 3 weeks so will check it out. Looks like we now have several new places to try!!

mattandmandy
11-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Think about a little side trip to Boma @ AKL.
IMO the best B'Fast buffet at WDW. :thumbsup:

Good to know! We were looking for a breakfast buffet (outside of the parks) on the Saturday that we plan to leave....the CM I was talking to suggested Boma. I'm looking forward to it...I had never heard of it. Also, we've never been to AKL so it will be a good chance to look around at the Christmas decorations.