PDA

View Full Version : DS good CS other than pizza

princessesmom
11-18-2008, 09:07 AM
We have always eaten at Toy Story Pizza for lunch when we are at DS. However, my youngest won't eat pizza, so we will need something else for her. Any suggestions on a good CS place? Thanks!

LandFan
11-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Backlot Express has about the only other edible CS food in DHS (imho :D )

That would be my suggestion.

JoDisney
11-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Yes, Backlot Express. Mom, when you do have the occasion to go to Pizza Planet, check out the Chicken Salad. I did this Novemeber. The boys wanted to go there for pizza. I'm like "Oh no not pizza!" I tried the chicken salad and it was so good. It had salad items, chicken, peas, cantaloupe and Ken's Olive Oil with Balsamic Vinger. It was soooo good. I bought the salad dressing when I came home.

phillydan
11-18-2008, 11:18 AM
We had the same issue - the Backlot Express was our savior...everyone got something they liked.

brownie
11-21-2008, 08:05 AM
We like to eat at the Backlot Express. The food has always been good and we enjoy the theming. I'd recommend eating there. We've only eaten at Pizza Planet once and didn't care for it, so it's been the Backlot Express for us since.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-21-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry but I disagree completely.

I find the only food I'll eat is at Studio Catering Company, near the HISTK Playground.

They have the best Greek Salad there, and they also have BBQ Pork Sandwiches and Caeser Wraps. I like it because it's a good healthy alternative.

It's easily one of my favorite places to eat but I think because it is so far back in the park, and kinda hidden that most people don't know it's there and it doesn't get the recognition it should. Also, it doesn't help that it's right next to the Backlot Tour, whereas the Backlot Express is near Star Tours so there is probably name confusion.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-21-2008, 11:15 AM
I posed this same question once, and the overwhelming response was Starring Rolls, so we're going to give it a try.