PDA

View Full Version : Epcot-Best place for quick breakfast

Verolovesdisney
11-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi, hoping to make early morning entry at Epcot for our upcoming trip. What's the best place for a quick breakfast in Future World i.e. Cinnimon Buns, croissants, etc.

Thanks!

Tbelle1976
11-17-2008, 11:22 AM
The Fountain View always has really good pastries for breakfast. We've stopped here a few times just to grab something quick in the morning, with the last time being this past March.

I don't remember exactly what I got, but I do remember them having a pretty good selection.

Simba's Mom
11-17-2008, 11:26 AM
I've stopped in at Sunshine Seasons, next to Soarin' twice in the last couple years. They've always been a great place for a muffin, croissant, whatever.

henry.james.s
11-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I've stopped in at Sunshine Seasons, next to Soarin' twice in the last couple years. They've always been a great place for a muffin, croissant, whatever.

+1
And if anyone wants something different you'll be coverd here. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
11-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I always warn people about breakfast in the parks. You used to have a lot of choice, but laltely (like the past few years) choices have gone WAY down. With the park opening later in the day than they used to (pre 9/11) there isn't much time between breakfast and lunch, so I think they have scaled things back.

Now, if you're doing a character breakfast, that's another story, but a quick grab and go, you don't have much. Bagels and the like can be gotten at a few stands here and there, but in general, there's only one or two spots in each park.

The CS location in the land is where I usually go in Epcot.

Bri
11-17-2008, 02:51 PM
i would have to agree with fountain view bakery as well. you can get something small to hold you over til lunch and they have really amazing choices.

JasonH
11-17-2008, 09:15 PM
The Fountainview Espresso & Bakery!!!!!:thumbsup::D It's never failed me for the past 10 or so years so it's tops for me.:cloud9:

TheDuckRocks
11-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time we were in Epcot the Fountainview Cafe had changed over to an ice cream place. Have they changed it back again? I for one sure do hope so.

henry.james.s
11-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time we were in Epcot the Fountainview Cafe had changed over to an ice cream place. Have they changed it back again? I for one sure do hope so.

It WAS a ice cream shop when I was there in April. :confused:

Followthatmouse
11-19-2008, 11:47 PM
It was all ice cream in June. However, I must admit that we didn't look for breakfast in Epcot this time. The change seems such a pity as it was always a reliable find for delicious Danish and moorish Cinnamon buns. Don't get me wrong, I love my ice cream. But, we will miss the lovely pastries at Fountainview.

I concur heartily with the Sunshine Seasons thoughts. It is our favorite Epcot CS site for any meal or snack. You will certainly find breakfast offerings here.