PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney's New Lineup?

bella_rose
11-16-2008, 10:40 AM
My DD LOVES JoJo, but I on the boards the new lineup did NOT include her. Has anyone visited lately that can confirm the characters?

THANKS!!

Madame Leona
11-16-2008, 12:48 PM
We went recently and it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins if my memory is correct. We saw the last show of the day and my kids were a little tired so I wasn't paying close attention.

Disney Doll
11-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Madame Leota is right. No Jo Jo.

joanna71985
11-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Jo Jo and Goliath are no longer in the Playhouse Disney show.

However, you can meet Jo Jo and Goliath outside the show. They meet in the courtyard, along with Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins.

Cheloconnell
11-16-2008, 02:07 PM
There is also Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine. The food is not that great :sick:, but the kids just love the characters including Jo Jo and Goliath and the Little Einsteins. The Playhouse Disney show is great. The kids love that as well. I wish there was seating instead of cramming everyone on the floor up close to each other with shoes in your back, but oh well, still worth it :thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
11-17-2008, 12:09 PM
There is also Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine. The food is not that great :sick:, but the kids just love the characters including Jo Jo and Goliath and the Little Einsteins. The Playhouse Disney show is great. The kids love that as well. I wish there was seating instead of cramming everyone on the floor up close to each other with shoes in your back, but oh well, still worth it :thumbsup:

man I couldn't agree more...sitting on the floor is great as a kid, but as an adult walking all day and holding your child and bags and everything, you just want to sit on a seat with some back support!!!

Belle_0717
11-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Last year, we took 1 year old DNephew to Play & Dine Breakfast. We had one of the first seatings and thought the food was good. I have to say the dinner - no characters - was really bad the two times we ate there (only due to Fantasmic Dinner Package).

I say try the breakfast and get an early seating - characters interacted longer than normal since there was less of a crowd. By 9:15 am when we were leaving, it was crazy.

FenwayGirl
11-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Not sure if they are still doing it, but in Jan they had a dance party in the courtyard of Playhouse Disney during EMH. It was great! The kids got to dance with Fab Five, Jo Jo and Friends and the Little Einsteins. We literally had to carry our 5 year old out (kicking and screaming)!!!:blush: