PDA

View Full Version : questions about april 26th - may 3rd.

goofyfan4466
11-16-2008, 09:43 AM
we have made reservations for april into may. one thing we did not consider was the cheerleader / dance competition and grad nights. we plan on staying at asm suites. when do they have dance competitions & grad nights ? where do they stay at ? how will this impact our vacation ? are there any other events going on during our stay ? this will be our first time at all star music, we have stayyed at movies & our favorite resort wilderness lodge. we are possibly bringing a friend for our girls, this is why we chose the suites. thank you for any information.

sassy2000
11-16-2008, 07:00 PM
We were there that same time this year and stayed at AllStar Movies. There were alot of cheerleaders at the resort. The pool was fairly crowded and the food court was crowded but we did not see much of an impact at the parks. With grad night I would just avoid Hollywood Studios that day. You should still have a great time. This is one of our favorite times of year to visit WDW. The cheerleaders shouldn't put much of a damper on your trip. Have fun

Ksmith75
11-21-2008, 03:40 PM
We have gone the past 2 years during that time and are going im 2009 too. The only impact we saw was at epcot on a friday night...other than that not much impact in the parks.... have fun, it is a great time of the year to go. Beautiful weather, not very crowded and very pleasant - it helps us get over our horrible and snowy winter....

WDWFanatic
11-21-2008, 03:54 PM
We'll be there that week also. We are going after our school spring break (MA), but I'm pretty sure it's NH school break that week.

Do the cheerleader/dance teams stay at Pop also.

We were there a few years ago (at ASMo) and it really was that bad. It was kind of fun watching them practice. It did make for more night time pool noise. Now that my DS are going to be 14 and 11 they may enjoy having them around ;):D.