PDA

View Full Version : Yippie! May 2009 hours are on the WDW site!

Tizag
11-16-2008, 05:27 AM
NOW I can start planning my trip!!! :D

BugeyedMuggy
11-16-2008, 09:26 AM
:confused:Says Unavailable when I looked.:confused:

the other micki
11-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I just looked and it still said "hours unavailable". I think they're playing mind games with us! :blowup: Oh well, I'll check back later!

beksy
11-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Yep, I'm getting the same results. I guess this means I get to work on the paper that has a rough draft due tomorrow. :ack: Disney planning is so much more fun!

tracibell
11-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Yep, I'm getting the same results. I guess this means I get to work on the paper that has a rough draft due tomorrow. :ack: Disney planning is so much more fun!

Lol, I know how you feel. I am taking a certification exam tomorrow so I should be studying right now. Here I am, browsing Intercot hoping to get vacation ideas for May. :secret:

I hope they are posted (and stay posted) soon.

beksy
11-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Good luck on your exam! I might get further on this paper if I stopped taking "breaks to think about it" or calling my sister to complain! But at least I've got a start so maybe I'll get somewhere with it. :ill:

tracibell
11-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Good luck on your exam! I might get further on this paper if I stopped taking "breaks to think about it" or calling my sister to complain! But at least I've got a start so maybe I'll get somewhere with it. :ill:

It's so hard when there are so many more interesting things to do! Thanks for the luck... good luck on getting your paper finished. I'm sure you'll get it done! ;)