PDA

View Full Version : light up tinkerbell

disneymom15
11-15-2008, 10:34 AM
In August we ate at Garden Grill and 2 members of our party were given a light up tinkerbell. It's about 3 or 4 inches tall, clear plastic body and when turned on it lights up in green.:tink:Does anyone know if they sell these any where at Disney? If not, do you think they would sell me one or two at Garden Grill?

VWL Mom
11-15-2008, 10:50 AM
I did see them on a few different menus last week with the Tinkerbell drink (similar to Shirley Temple). You buy the drink and get the light up Tink.

green ranger
11-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Yes, those Tinkerbells that light up come with a specialty drink. They don't just have them at Garden Grill. My daughter got hers from the restaurant in Wilderness Lodge. They also had Captain Hook, which is the one my son got.

disneymom15
11-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Is it a specific drink that they come with? What's the cost of the drink?

mdhiggin
11-15-2008, 11:35 AM
We have one that pins onto your clothes. If this is what you're talking about, we bought it from one of the stands at MK at night for $10.

RedSoxFan
11-15-2008, 03:41 PM
DD12 got one of those Tinkerbell lights with her drink at LeCellier. I think the drink was around $6. It's cute.

jpH/keD
11-15-2008, 04:16 PM
We got them at the GF for the Cinderella dinner and somewhere else. You have to buy a special children's drink to get them. I think ours were smoothies or milkshakes.

tracibell
11-15-2008, 04:20 PM
My sisters and I got one at Chef Mickey's (the boys got Captain Hook). I believe ours came with "Pirate's Punch"... a specialty kids drink. I don't remember how much it was... around the $6 area... I remember seeing them at quite a few of the other table restaurant venues as well. :mickey:

You shouldn't have any problems. :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-17-2008, 06:58 AM
We have one that pins onto your clothes. If this is what you're talking about, we bought it from one of the stands at MK at night for $10.

I have both. The one you're talking about is different, but looks really cool at night. The other one comes with a child's drink, like mentioned before. The drink is basically just light lemonade, but you keep the cup and light up Tink. I got one at LTT in October, but I also got one in May at 50's Prime Time. A lot of restaurants have it now.

goofy for pluto
11-17-2008, 04:11 PM
My DS drinks only water. I had light cubes put in the souvenir cup of water for him at Sci-Fi. They charged my drink as the one with the light and special cup, and him for a water. They just switched the glasses for our drinks. I did not think the light cube would show up in my drink anyway. and he loved having his glass glow. :mickey: