PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Disney Think Fast for the Nintendo Wii??

Disneyfun
11-15-2008, 01:20 AM
I was looking online at new games for the Wii today and saw, just by chance, the Disney Think Fast game. I got pretty excited, but then thought, "What if it is geared for the kids, or just has trivia from the movies....Do I really want to spend $50 on that?"

So, does anyone know anything about it, or better yet, have played it?

scottgr
11-15-2008, 08:22 AM
I been trying to find some good games n Wii. I am going to be getting one for Christmas. I been looking at the game above and not sure what to get. Any suggestions ? :thumbsup:

jonsmom
11-15-2008, 09:32 AM
My son got a Wii last year for Xmas.

This year I have bought him a number of games, but the two that I think are really cool are Wii Fit & Wii Music. Wii Musical allows you to play 60 instruments using your nunchuck & remote.

Also, Rock Band looks cool also.

joanna71985
11-15-2008, 10:22 AM
I am getting that game as soon as I have money saved. I can't wait! It looks really good.

Disneyfun
11-15-2008, 11:05 AM
I actually found some screen shots on a gaming web site last night, and, I gotta tell the truth here - it really looks geared for little kids - shocker, I know.
The questions in the screen shots were "Which one is Pinochio's father?" and "Which one is the leader of the Hun's in Mulan?" - both referring to 4 pictures on the left side of the screen.
The animation looks something out of House of Mouse.
I'm probably going to pass on this game as I have DIsney SceneIt, and was pretty disappointed in that as well. Everything dealt with the movies and were pretty easy, except for the ocasional question about The Adventures of Natty Gann or Bednobs and Broomsticks - which I seem to get everytime we play! :mad:

WDWFanatic
11-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Count me in as another person thinking of getting it for Christmas. Hopefully someone will have gotten it before so we know if it's worth the money.