PDA

View Full Version : Are the dates/times correct on this site ?

HeadFairyInCharge
11-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Posted under the schedules on Intercot you have Sunday December 7th as having two shows of Fantasmic- at 6:30 and 8 PM. That date is the EMH Evening at Disney Hollywood Studios is that why there may be two shows? :wave:

Which one will have less wait ? Hoping for the second show- Has there been many shows getting cut out due to keeping costs down ? :minnie:

Goes4FastPass
11-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Since the WDW Calender (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome)page still shows 2 Fantasmic shows that night along with evening EMH - and that just a few weeks from now I'd be 93% sure both shows will take place but since it's evening EMH and Osborne Family Lights time of year I'd expect there will be many people hopping over to DHS for OFLights and Fantasmic so the 8pm show will happen but it may not be a lot less crowded that the 6:30pm show - because of those pesky hoppers. Also, 8pm isn't late like a second Spectromagic at 10pm

Still,

I think you'll have no problems getting in to 8pm Fantasmic.

Figment!
11-14-2008, 03:55 PM
All of the dates and times posted come directly from the Walt Disney World resort and were accurate at the time of posting.

Posted under the schedules on Intercot you have Sunday December 7th as having two shows of Fantasmic- at 6:30 and 8 PM. That date is the EMH Evening at Disney Hollywood Studios is that why there may be two shows? :wave:Could be, but not necessarily. It is not an uncommon practice for two Fantasmic! shows to be scheduled in one night nor for a Fantasmic! showing to be scheduled to start at normal park close.

Which one will have less wait ? Hoping for the second show- Typically, most Guests find that the second showing is less crowded.

Has there been many shows getting cut out due to keeping costs down ? It's debatable whether or not it is directly due to budget cuts, but it has been announced that the scheduled will be reduced to two nights a week during 2009--peak attendance weeks excluded.