PDA

View Full Version : WDW Holiday Train Set...

tink328
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
I've been hearing for weeks that Dillard's department stores will be selling exclusive WDW holiday train sets beginning this weekend. I couldn't find anything on their website. I finally called a store and they gave me this: www.disneyholidaytrain.com...and they are so cute! Wanted to share the info, if any of you end up getting the train this weekend please respond and tell me if they're cute in person, thanks! :)

Beast_fanatic
11-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT! And, thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the train will be available to me - Texas is not listed as one of the states it is being sold in, and it requires a $50 purchase in addition to the train piece purchase for each piece.

Here's the text from the link:

Each piece of this exclusive series is available for $15 with every purchase of $50 or more. One new train car arrives each week, starting November 16th, for a limited time only at Dillard’s.

Available in-store only at select Dillard’s stores throughout Florida, Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi.

And, here's another link to the page (http://www.disneyholidaytrain.com/) in case the one above didn't work.

tink328
11-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh man, I'm sorry it's not available in your area :( I live outside of Orlando so I'll definitely be getting my hands on one. The site says you have to make a $50 purchase in order to buy the train. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of my Christmas shopping at Dillard's :) Thanks for the reply!

RocknBev
11-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Have you seen the Disney trains at Dillards Department store? Well supposively you are to spend $50 and then be able to buy each piece each week for $15.
The train begin with the engine with WDW on the side, then each week a new car appears devoted to a park with the characters on it with the last train arriving the week before Christmas I guess? Anyway, I got my engine today without a purchase for $15!!! I was so excited!!!
It will go perfect with my Disney Christmas tree! I only wish it had a track and really worked!

LoriSan
12-03-2008, 11:09 AM
I WANT that! No Dillards here in NJ! :sob:

adoptionislove
01-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I am in Texas as well...BUMMER!