PDA

View Full Version : Working for Disney

jonahbear2006
11-13-2008, 11:52 PM
I would love to work for Disney as a travel agent or selling DvC or something something something that sells the resort. Is there a position that Disney offers that would allow me to remain in IL and do this sort of work? I love immersing myself in the information that would be required for this, I love helping plan people's trips for them, and I have been told several times that I sell this well. Any information on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Strmchsr
11-14-2008, 08:38 AM
No, Disney doesn't have any kind of "work from home" sort of program. If they did, probably 3/4 of the people on Intercot would be applying for it. :D If you're interested in working for Disney you'd have to be willing to move to the location where they needed you.

TheRustyScupper
11-14-2008, 10:53 AM
No, Disney doesn't have any kind of "work from home" sort of program.

1) Well, yes they do.
2) You can work from home doing ADR ressies.

Strmchsr
11-14-2008, 11:17 AM
1) Well, yes they do.
2) You can work from home doing ADR ressies.

My bad. I forgot about that program. Thanks for clearing up my mistake.

Frog
11-14-2008, 12:19 PM
I wonder if there is a web site available for those who are looking for job opportunities at Disney...

Frog
11-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Wa la
www.disney.go.com/DisneyCareers/wdwcareers/

jonahbear2006
11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Thank you very much, and I would be willing to move. I wouldn't mind. We have actually been looking for a new place to reside for a few years now and really havent had anything make up our minds for us. So we have half a dozen ideas.

Frog
11-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Ya know, DW and I love our jobs...
But how fun would it be (in later years) for two retired educators to hang out at Disney for a second careeer!!
Wonder what jobs Disney might have available for old educators...