PDA

View Full Version : Probably a really dumb question re: fireworks...

mom2morgan
11-13-2008, 09:34 PM
So, I'm going to be at the Magic Kingdom on December 11th. According to the calendar I'm looking at, the park closes at 7:00 but the fireworks are at 9:30?? This isn't making any sense to me...

chrisb26
11-13-2008, 09:38 PM
There are no dumb questions ;)

But the reason that the park closes at 7 and the fireworks are at 9:30 is because that night at the Magic Kingdom they are having the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So the park closes early so the fireworks they are talking about are for the party.

mouseketeer mom
11-14-2008, 06:49 AM

But the reason that the park closes at 7 and the fireworks are at 9:30 is because that night at the Magic Kingdom they are having the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So the park closes early so the fireworks they are talking about are for the party.

That is correct! It is confusing to look at and understand, but that is why.

big blue and hairy
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Weeeellllll.....can I look down the tube just before they fire it? That's a dumb question. ;)

:sulley:

TheRustyScupper
11-14-2008, 10:05 AM
. . . So the park closes early so the fireworks they are talking about are for the party. . .

Or, they give eveyone sparklers to light 1½ after they leave.

:)

mom2morgan
11-14-2008, 05:08 PM
LOL to some of the responses! Thanks for the answer. I'm a little disappointed I won't get to see the fireworks from inside the park, but at least we're having dinner at the Cali Grill later in the week and should be able to see them from there.