PDA

View Full Version : Bounce back offers

RockinRollerMom
11-13-2008, 11:03 AM
I was hoping to get some more information on bounce back offers. Is this something that is only offered at different times of the year? If you do get a bounce back offer, what is the typical discount? Also, is it only good at the resort that you are staying at? For example, we are staying at CSR 12/2- 12/9. Could I book my bounce back trip at a Deluxe or a value resort? What if you book a bounce back offer and disney releases a promotion that is a greater deal? Could you change discounts?

Strmchsr
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
The type of offer varies during the year (free dining, percentage off, etc). It's offered a lot of the time, but not 100% of the time. If you don't get an offer, ask at the front desk and see if one is available. Yes you could change resort categories and, yes, if a better deal comes along you could change your reservation. Generally the best way to handle it is if you get a bounceback offer, book it, then when you get back get in touch with Magical Journeys and switch your reservation to them so that if a better deal comes along they can hook you up with no hassle on your part.

EeyoresBestFriend
11-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks for asking the question and the info. :mickey:
I've also been wondering about how Bounce back works for a little project of trips I'm going to try & plan over 2009/2010. Trying for Christmas, Spring flower festival and Halloween for the duration of one annual pass!(no mean feat from the West Coast of Canada) I'm going to be checking all possible options for best deals on rooms, etc. :yay:
And most definitely going to get Terrisue from Magical Journeys on the hunt with me!:woohoo:

Aggie97
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
The type of offer varies during the year (free dining, percentage off, etc). It's offered a lot of the time, but not 100% of the time. If you don't get an offer, ask at the front desk and see if one is available.

In June we used a room discount bounce back offer to book our October trip. The bounce back flyer in our room in October required check-out by Oct. 24. As we were there until the 31st, we were ineligible. (That offer was for "free dining" in Sept. - Oct. 2009.)

We did call both the phone number on the flyer, as well as the resort front desk, to inquire about any future stay promotions. We were told that none were offered at that time. On future trips, I still will call the front desk to inquire, though! :mickey: