PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some prayers/pixie dust for DH?

BrerGnat
11-12-2008, 10:18 PM
So as some of you know, my DH is a Marine Captain currently deployed in Iraq. He's been gone since February. He was supposed to be on a 13 month deployment, due to return in late Feb. 2009.

Well.....he's coming home early!!! Woo Hoooooo!!!! I'm so happy. :clappy: :thumbsup: :D I can't believe he will get to be home for the holidays. It's the best Christmas present I could ask for. :cloud9:

So, he'll be home next week, but I need some prayers and pixie dust, as he will be heading out of his duty location and traveling through Iraq tomorrow to get to Kuwait, which can be pretty scary. There will be quite a large number of Marines with him too (can't give exact numbers for safety reasons). Please pray for them as well.

I know you guys are really good at this stuff, and all the special Intercot prayers and pixie dust will keep them all safe and bring them home to reunite with their families next week. Thanks a bunch! :)

LuvsTigger80
11-12-2008, 10:39 PM
:pixie: :pixie: with a safe return for everyone. and a BIG Thank you for everything they have done for our country. I have a friend going for his 3rd deployment in January....so again we all hold our breath until he is home safe.

Aggie97
11-12-2008, 10:57 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: and prayers for your husband's safe (and early!) return home! That's such exciting news. My dad returns from his deployment in Baghdad in late January. We are counting down the days. :party:

hokies4life
11-13-2008, 12:34 AM
:pixie::pixie:

I lost a friend of mine earlier this year that was a Marine, so I'll be praying your husband gets home safely to you and your family.

:pixie::pixie:

Goofeygal
11-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Best wishes to all of them.:pixie:

Kairi_7378
11-13-2008, 05:57 AM
Prayers and pixie dust for you, your DH, and his traveling companions. It sounds like you're going to have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Talk about something to be thankful for!

Thanks again to DH and to you for the sacrifices that you have made during his deployment.

January-2007
11-13-2008, 07:18 AM
:pixie:

RedSoxFan
11-13-2008, 07:33 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:Natalie for your DH and the other Marines for a safe return. A BIG thank you to all of them. What a great present.

TinkerbellT421
11-13-2008, 08:12 AM
What a great holiday present for you! Sending prayers and pixie dust your way for all of their safe return home! I know it can be pretty scary and nerce racking. I know when my best friend Mike was coming home from Iraq and knew where he was going through. When he called me from the airport while I was standing there waiting I was ecstatic! :pixie::pixie::pixie:

Strmchsr
11-13-2008, 08:37 AM
Lots of prayers and :pixie: for a safe return for your husband. Thanks to you for your sacrifice in letting him go and thanks to him for his service! :flag:

WDWFanatic
11-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Sending you tanks full of prayers and pixie dust for your husbands safe return. How wonderful for early return.:pixie::pixie:

Please tell him thank you for he service from all of us.:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
11-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Oh, Natalie, that is the best news!

Prayers and :pixie: for their safe (and quick) return to their families and friends.

LittleRoosMommy
11-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Prayers and tons of :pixie: for your DH and the others!!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas present for you and the other families!!!! Please pass along my thanks to your DH for his service and thank you to you as well, for all of your sacrifices during his deployment!!!

DisneyWhirled
11-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Prayers and pixie dust for your DH and all of our brave soldiers. May they have a safe journey home.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season, too!!

Thank you for your sacrifice and to your DH and soldier for their service!

bucky at disney
11-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Prayers and much :pixie::pixie::pixie: to all for a safe return home.

Also a great big thank you to you, DH, and other family members for all of your sacrifices. :flag:

crazypoohbear
11-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Natalie that is awesome news. You and the boy's must be on cloud nine!!!!:cloud9:
I will pray that he and all the soldiers have a safe and uneventful journey through Iraq.
I am so happy for you, you couldn't get a better Christmas gift.
Sending lots of pixie dust his way.:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Natalie, I'm so glad to hear that they are coming home and especially your husband. Prayers and pixie dust for all of them that they have a safe trip home. Tell them thanks for me!

Belle619
11-14-2008, 10:52 AM

faline
11-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Great news! Here's more :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: in the hopes that your husband and his companions have safe travel!!

mrsgaribaldi
11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
What great news Natalie. :pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.

buzznwoodysmom
11-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi Natalie,
I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Congratulations on your DH coming home early. I know how exciting that is. I hope he makes it home safe and sound and you can be united as a family again. It looks like its going to be a great Christmas for your family. I will say prayers for him daily until he arrives home. I am so excited for you!!!!!

merlinmagic4
11-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow! That is fantastic news!! You must all be so excited and grateful. :pixie: :pixie: for a safe return for your DH and all soldiers heading home!

Mickey052501
11-15-2008, 10:26 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

princessgirls
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM
GREAT NEWS NATALIE! I'm so happy for you and your boys.

May God bless each and every man and woman who so bravely serves our country and fights for the freedom of all Americans!

Enjoy this time of Family!

Julie:mickey:

offwego
11-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Sorry I hadn't seen this sooner..I hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday gift what amazing news!!

TXTigger
11-18-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm sorry I just saw this. Congratulations, Natalie! This is such great news. I will be praying for the safe return of your husband and the rest of the marines!

BrerGnat
11-18-2008, 11:47 PM
They should be home tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from DH in about 6 days, but as they say "no news is good news", right?

We are looking forward to having our family back intact tomorrow afternoon. The boys were a bit too excited to go to bed tonight, but who can blame them. :D

Thank you all for your prayers and pixie dust, as well as for your support and kind words over this year. It has meant a lot to me. You guys are the best. :grouphug:

ElenitaB
11-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Oh my gosh... you must be on pins and needles. It will be a wonder if you get any sleep tonight ("I'm too excited to sleep" comes to mind).

God bless and I sure hope we don't see a lot of posting from you the rest of this week, young lady, as your family gets reacquainted with each other! :hug: and :pixie: and many prayers!

SurferStitch
11-19-2008, 06:54 AM
I'm so happy for you!! What an amazing Christmas gift!!

I didn't see this post until now, but I still wanted to send :pixie: your way for a safe trip home to you!

WDWFanatic
11-20-2008, 11:27 AM
I hope you DH is home safe and sound today!

crazypoohbear
11-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Well, it's 11:00am your time, I hope he's home now and you are all celebrating as a family.
THis gives new meaning to Thanksgiving.
Tell him that we all say thanks for her service and welcome home.
God Bless and have a great time reconnecting with each other.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Well, is he home yet? I hope you are all celebrating his safe return. Tell him we said thanks for all he and the rest of the troops do for us!