PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy uninflated mickey shaped balloons?

Hayden's Dad
11-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy uniflated mickey shaped balloons? You know the latex ones like you see on the new commercials. I would love to have some for Hayden to give him each day. Thanks :mickey:

TikiGoddess
11-15-2008, 04:43 PM
PM sent --

Kathy

Bethis26fan
11-16-2008, 09:41 PM
I've seen them before at party supply stores. Like Party City.

mjaclyn
11-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I know when we were in WDW a couple of months ago I asked if I could purchase the balloons deflated so that I could inflate them when I got home. The person selling them said that Disney doesn't do that - I'm not really sure why...they'd probably make a bundle. We had already purchased at least three balloons that trip and were leaving the next day. DD really didn't want to part with them so I was trying to find a way to buy a deflated one or deflate my own and then re-inflate it once I got back...no luck. :-( I wish they did sell them that way. DD would love it!

jpH/keD
11-17-2008, 02:46 PM
If you can't buy them deflated you can take a regular drinking straw and slide it up into the balloon and deflate it yourself!The balloons have a plastic tube that runs thru the opening and up inside the balloon. It is not longer than a regular mylar balloon! I used to work in a party store and I saved all the balloons that way! You can reinflate them too! :thumbsup:

TikiGoddess
11-18-2008, 07:51 PM
If you can't buy them deflated you can take a regular drinking straw and slide it up into the balloon and deflate it yourself!The balloons have a plastic tube that runs thru the opening and up inside the balloon. It is not longer than a regular mylar balloon! I used to work in a party store and I saved all the balloons that way! You can reinflate them too! :thumbsup:

That's what we did with my daughter's mylar Minnie/Mickey balloon... put a straw in, let the air out, and packed it in the luggage. When we got home, I brought it to the grocery store and they refilled it with helium. Happy daughter, happy mom (stretched my $6 that I spent on the balloon for another week...).

Kathy