PDA

View Full Version : Birthday FASTPASS

Tizag
11-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi!

We will be at WDW during DH's birthday. I saw on the Disney site that if he doesn't use the free entrance (because we will have already purchased a Magic Your Way ticket for the week) that he can get a Birthday FASTPASS and that it's good for the birthday person + 5 other party members.

Can someone tell me what the Birthday FASTPASS is?

Thanks!
Tizag

cfoshe
11-12-2008, 12:36 PM
:welcome: to intercot.

now, a fast past lets you enter thru a special line that take lets you on rides before the people in regular line. A lot of the rides in WDW has machines that allows you to put in your park entry pass, then gives you a fast past. It is open to anyone that has paid to get into the parks. Now it will only allow you to get a fastpass about every 2 hours or so. That is the standard fastpass system. My understanding to the birthday fastpass is a card that has fastpasses for the most popular attractions on it. You get on fastpass at allows you and upto 5 guest on that ride, one fastpass for each ride. It can only be used on the day of your birthday. Someone else will be along soon and correct or confirm if I understand it right.
That is what is great about intercot, we all help eachother out.

Tizag
11-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Thanks! If anyone else knows, please let me know. :-)

Beast_fanatic
11-13-2008, 09:55 AM
The information on the birthday FastPass is a little sketchy, but what was stated above sounds like a good summary.

The Disney site just says: A special birthday FASTPASSŪ badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday

+The number of birthday FASTPASS badges issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.

mom2morgan
11-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Does anyone know when this starts? Is it not till 2008? We're going to be there for my DD's 16th in December....

princessesmom
11-13-2008, 09:57 PM
It is good for all of 2009, I believe. I had gotten some information from somewhere else, that indicated the birthday person got a special fast pass that is good for 4 rides for up to 6 guests (including the birthday person). You do have to register for this, there is a link on the website. It gives you a certificate which you print out and bring with you to redeem on the birthday. You must also bring proof of the birthday. I'm a little unclear about this part. We'll be there when my son turns 8. He obviously doesn't have a driver's license. I believe I have to bring a certified copy of his birth certificate - just not completely sure what that is.

mainemajor
11-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Does anyone know when this starts? Is it not till 2008? We're going to be there for my DD's 16th in December....

This does not start until 2009, sorry. :(