PDA

View Full Version : If you could spend the night in any attraction which one would it be?

Tinkerbell19
11-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Okay guys, It's time to use your imaginations. If you could spend the night in any attraction which one would it be? You can think of the attraction as real or that you can move around easily in it...we're using our imaginations with this one:mickey3:. Thought it would be cool to think about. Here are mine:

Magic Kingdom:
1.) odviously the Haunted Mansion would be cool (thinking there would be real rooms and all):paranoid:

2.) Pirate of the Caribbean :pirate:(being able to be next to Capt. Jack Sparrow all night would be cool :heart:...but I would have to stop the music.

3.) I know its not an attraction but the Castle. :princess:

4.) Peter Pan would be kind of cool too.

Hollywood Studios:
1.) Tower of Terror!! :eek:

2.) The great movie ride (would stay far away from the Alien part though)

3.) Residental Street (if it was still there...I STILL miss that!!!):cry:

Epcot:
1.) Spaceship Earth (that would be cool to walk around)

Animal Kingdom:
1.) probably just the tree of life. (wouldn't want to be stuck in Dinosuar or Everest over night.:scared:)

scottgr
11-12-2008, 11:01 AM
I would have to go with Pirates and Haunted. Those would be two cool rides to be on overnight. Be the 1000 guest in the haunted mansion :ghost:. I I think the small world would drive me crazy overnight :mickey:

Ian
11-12-2008, 11:07 AM
There's a few I can think of ...

Definitely Haunted Mansion would be my first choice. I'd love to become the 1,000th happy haunt.

Pirates would be cool ... maybe I could sleep in the fort or on the pirate ship!

How about a night in the Hollywood Tower Hotel? Interesting side note to that ... when they were building one of the ToT's (maybe Tokyo's?) they actually considered building a real hotel inside of the attraction. The noise issue put the kibosh on it, but it still would have been cool, huh? :cool:

I could camp out on Tom Sawyer's Island. Or maybe sleep out under the stars at the top of Spaceship Earth? In one of the houses in Munchkinland on the Great Movie Ride? How about some real camping in the savannah at Kilmanjaro Safari??

threeh
11-12-2008, 11:12 AM
I would love to stay overnight in the living seas. Kinda like staying the night at a giant aquarium.!!

Tinkerbell19
11-12-2008, 11:33 AM
There's a few I can think of ...

Definitely Haunted Mansion would be my first choice. I'd love to become the 1,000th happy haunt.

Pirates would be cool ... maybe I could sleep in the fort or on the pirate ship!

How about a night in the Hollywood Tower Hotel? Interesting side note to that ... when they were building one of the ToT's (maybe Tokyo's?) they actually considered building a real hotel inside of the attraction. The noise issue put the kibosh on it, but it still would have been cool, huh? :cool:

I could camp out on Tom Sawyer's Island. Or maybe sleep out under the stars at the top of Spaceship Earth? In one of the houses in Munchkinland on the Great Movie Ride? How about some real camping in the savannah at Kilmanjaro Safari??

I like how you think Ian ;)! Those all sound like fun too! :thumbsup:

BigRedDad
11-12-2008, 12:57 PM
If this is a dream choice, here is what I would want:

1. MK: Space Mountain watching all the stars, comets, and asteroids going by. I don't know why, but it is relaxing to me.

2. Epcot: It would have to be one of the countries. Any one would do as long as there was a very cute bartender that could bring me a good beer from the country every so often throughout the night

3. AK: Kilimanjaro Safari as long as none of the predators could get to me.

4. DHS: Star Tours, but only if they put the Cantina in

AdventurerKim
11-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Haunted Mansion

FenwayGirl
11-12-2008, 01:50 PM
My favorites...either Peter Pans flight or COP:cloud9:

WDWFRK
11-12-2008, 02:13 PM
The Haunted Mansion would be very cool; however, since I was a little girl I have always wanted to actually spend the night in the Swiss Family Treehouse!:mickey:

Zawadi
11-12-2008, 02:48 PM
An evening at the Haunted Mansion with the 999 happy haunts would be really cool.

Setting up camp on the savannahs of the Kilimanjaro Safaris, sitting round a campfire and watching the animals by moonlight (but I'd have to borrow the night-vision goggles from AKL)

I think my favourite would be a night in the HTH - it doesn't scare me.

honeebee86
11-12-2008, 03:15 PM
I know it is not an attraction but I would go with Cinderella's Castle. But since it has to be an attraction, I would like to spend the night in Kilimanjaro Safaris as long as the animals were out!

Gator
11-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Well, I may be young (thirty-something)but I like the old Disney movies. And my favorite was Swiss Family Robinson. That island and treehouse was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid. Soooooo, if I got to spend the night anywhere at WDW, it would have to be the

Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

A close second would staying in the Forest of Endor at the Star Tours ride. What's really cool is at night, you can hear the Ewoks talking in the background.

handmaidenofprincesses
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM
-Haunted Mansion (like everyone else, so it seems) would be cool

-I too would LOVE to stay with the Ewoks... I had this movie when I was little about 2 kids who were in a crash and rescued by Ewoks... it was my favorite ever

-How about a girls night at Minnie's?? :)

PixiePrincess
11-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Definitely haunted mansion or pirates! :thumbsup:

pink
11-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I would make a special "haunted" hotel room in the Tower of Terror and stay there overnight. :mickey:

PittFan
11-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, I may be young (thirty-something)but I like the old Disney movies. And my favorite was Swiss Family Robinson. That island and treehouse was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid. Soooooo, if I got to spend the night anywhere at WDW, it would have to be the

Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

:ditto:

i've thought about it many times !!! :D

laward32
11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
HM, POTC, TOT and I like a few posters ideas of camping out on Tom Sawyers Island.:mickey:

Tinksalot
11-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Swiss Family Robinson would be my choice also.:thumbsup:

disneyboy98
11-12-2008, 11:26 PM
For me, I would LOVE to sleep in the Alien section of TGMR....or in the Yeti's cave on EE....just kidding.

MK: Swiss Family Treehouse or the castle.

Epcot: I thought on top of SE looking at the stars would be cool, but I don't think it would be comfortable (kind of pokey). Probably would have to say the farm house scene in Living With the Land. Of course, sleeping next to the aquariums in The Seas with all the fish would be pretty cool to.

Studios: Ewok Village or in a booth at the 50's Prime Time Cafe with food brought over every so often (endles s'mores :thumbsup:)

Animal Kingdom: I would love to sleep next to the gorilla windows on the Exploration Trail.

CaptSmee
11-13-2008, 01:16 AM
...hmm...i'll pick 1 from each park...

MK - POC
Epcot - Seas
DHS - One Man's Dream
AK - Tree of Life

gueli
11-13-2008, 01:50 AM
well,
how about the land. multiple things to do (soarin), food, and a boat ride to sleep on. :mickey:

Great Movie ride-

I can not think of a good one in AK, only because I wouldn't like to sleep with the animals...

in magic kingdom- splashdown falls (up & down round & round over the falls we go...)
:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-13-2008, 08:28 AM
AK-Tree of Life
HS-Great Movie Ride
Epcot-Norway Pavilion
MK-Haunted Mansion, POC or Cinderellas Castle

Tinkerbell19
11-13-2008, 09:33 AM
-How about a girls night at Minnie's?? :)

What a GREAT idea!!:thumbsup:

Diznee4Me
11-13-2008, 10:04 AM
MK - Hanging out in the attic with the new bride!

EP - On the steps of the Mexican pyramid.

MGM - Somewhere in the que of the Indy show.

AK - Somewhere in the Himalayian village below E:E.

TinkerbellT421
11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Cinderellas Castle but if it had to be a attraction I would probably go with Pixie Hollow :-) Havent seen it yet but that would be cool. Then of course HM....I dont think I could ToT....OMG That would be too scary for me lol. POTC would definitely be on the top of my list! I would like to hang out in a lot of the attractions now that I think about it. COP too.......Hmm and hang with the animals in Animal Kingdom...and Italy in Epcot....Spaceship Earth....would definitely be cool. :cloud9:

Belster
11-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Magic Kingdom-POTC
EPCOT-SE
AK-Not sure
HS-TOT

BigBaloo
11-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Considering I've fallen asleep in both of these attractions I would go w/ SE & HOP (nice comfy chairs!:mickey:)

I wouldn't mind staying all night at the Biergarten!:beer:

Mousefever
11-13-2008, 03:47 PM
For heaven's sake, after reading the Kingdom Keepers, no place seems safe enough.

I can tell you where I wouldn't want to stay: It's a Small World. Yikes!

Amy

:dory:

beksy
11-13-2008, 05:00 PM
MK: I like the idea of Minnie's House but I'd go with TTA.

Epcot: I would go with the Land or Mexico.

DHS: The Little Mermaid when the effects come on so you feel like you're underwater (Dad's slept there enough so I should too!) and delivery of S'Mores.

AK: This one I don't know about. Probably the Tree of Life.

Auroring Good Time
11-13-2008, 05:32 PM
The Seas - I find it so relaxing
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
The Tree of Life - inside in the queue area with the sounds of all of the insects

dumbo ears
11-13-2008, 06:00 PM
aw cool question!

MK:
1. haunted mansion- id love to explaore by myself.
2.space mountain- it would be sweet to sit by the tunnel and listen to the music and go to sleep looking at the roof when the stars and asteroids shoot by

Epcot:
1.test track I would ride over and over
2. spaceship earth- just would be an awesome experience

DHS: Dont really have any here other than maybe muppets or something

AK: nothing

MinnieMommie
11-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Cindy's because it has a nice place to eat and sleep.

If Cindy doesn't count I'd pick EE because I always wanted to go to the Himalayas

Tinkerbelly84
11-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I would have to say the haunted mansion.

Darin M
11-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Pirates, for sure. I would drink grog and sing Yo Ho Yo Ho all night long.

dmosher
11-16-2008, 03:39 AM
Without a doubt: Peter Pan's Flight. To curl up on a cloud and fall asleep looking down on London as Big Ben chimes and the street lights and cars lul' you to sleep. Then just before you nod off, you make a soft landing onto one of the children's beds (assuming they are off flying somewhere) and drift off to sleep. SOunds delightful!
:pipes:
D

RAIDER
11-16-2008, 04:24 AM
I would kip on the boat on the mexico ride with a margarita in hand :cloud9::marg:

mainemajor
11-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Epcot
Living Seas would be relaxing as would The Land Pavilion. The Mexian Pyramid would be cool, too.
MK
Tom Sawyer Island would be a lot of fun to spend the night and roam around on.
DHS
ToT would be fun, too.
AK
EE and its queue

On a side note - Isn't ironic that so many people have mentioned Swiss Family Treehouse and Tom Sawyers Island as a place to spend the night when so many people want to replace or change these attractions :confused:

Adambomb85
11-16-2008, 11:36 AM
What about Muppet Vision 3D? In the holding room before you go in? Lots of fun stuff to look at - and who doesn't love the Muppets?!?!?!?

Imagineer1981
11-17-2008, 12:12 PM
hmmm.....HM would be great as would POTC, but I am going with Splash!

CU Tiger
11-17-2008, 12:25 PM
The Swiss family tree house would be good or sleep under the stars in SM. It would also be good to share a bottle of rum with Jack in POTC.:cheers::mickey:

ojeilatan
11-17-2008, 01:44 PM
MK - have to go with a lot of other people, Haunted Mansion! It's just perfectly set up for that!
Epcot - Hmmm....maybe Living with the Land - I'd stuff my face all night! ;)
DHS - Tower of Terror! For sure!
AK - the Safari; I get to see some cool nocturnal animal activity!

EJS-Houston
11-17-2008, 04:18 PM
I'd spend the night flying over the
California landscape in "Soarin!"

just tigger
11-17-2008, 04:49 PM
I like the question. Not easy to move around, but I always liked being in SpaceShip Earth at night. Don't know why. Another cool one would be, Splash Mountain, walk around go for a boat ride.:mickey:

dtootsie42
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Gosh there are to many to decide on...I guess I would have to go for Haunted, Peter Pan, Tom Sawyers Island, Mexican Pavilion, The Tree of Life.

JasonH
11-17-2008, 09:06 PM
MK - Haunted Mansion, POTC, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Mickey Mouse's House, TTA, IASM but ONLY if it's in the Hawaiian/Polynesian section.

Epcot - SE, UofE, Impressions De France, Stav Church at Norway, Living With The Land

DHS - GMR, Star Tours, Muppet-Vision 3D

AK - Tree Of Life, K. Safari

Honorable Mentions: JII(original), Horizons, WofM, Food Rocks, Kitchen Kabaret, IYHW, Dreamflight

jnfr2424
11-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Honorable Mentions: JII(original), Horizons, WofM, Food Rocks, Kitchen Kabaret, IYHW, Dreamflight
Jason I would share 1/2 of those rides with you!

Great Question
MK: If it were still around I 'd say Dreamflight in a heartbeat! Peter Pan of course!
EC: Again if it were still around Horizons! Soarin' SE
DH: The Little Mermaid GMR and ScFi Dine In

AK: KS

Crow
11-22-2008, 11:00 PM
well this is tough
MK-the castle, HM or POC
Epcot-(my fav park) Japan or China or SE
DHS-TOT or GMR
AK-Tree of Life

Natazu
11-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Peter Pan. I've always wanted to poke around inside that ride and check out all the detail. Maybe Fawn could visit, hmm.

I also would like to spend the night inside Test Track. Maybe with an entire night, I could ride once without it breaking down.

Marceline
11-25-2008, 10:25 PM
*sniff-sniff* :sad:HORIZONS:sob:

:crying:

goofy for pluto
11-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Cinderella's Castle would be my first choice.
If that does not count then it would have to be Spaceship Earth, but only if it was the Jeremy Irons version. I also like the idea of The Land, So many great attractions in one pavillion.

brownie
11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Camping on Tom Sawyer Island would be cool. I'd really like to stay in the Tree of Life or the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.

tiggerbuddy
11-26-2008, 05:18 PM
MK: HM or POC
Epcot: Spaceship Earth
DHS: Munchkins !!!
AK: Safari (I agree, As long as a predator cant get me !!):):)

DigitalDaredevil
11-27-2008, 08:18 PM
MK: Main Street, or on top of the Castle watching the skies and the sunrise. Maybe in the queue of Space Mountain, or on a boat in POTC.
Epcot: In Horizons or on top of the tower in Japan.
DHS: ToT or the Movie Ride.
AK: Safari

disneyworld55925592
11-29-2008, 09:52 PM
dinosaur would be cool but veryyyyy scary!!
I would love the living seas that would be very relaxing!

Pete Olsen
11-30-2008, 06:59 AM
Toy Story Mania - no lines!

disneydeb
11-30-2008, 07:36 AM
MK _ Peter Pan or HM
Epcot - Soarin'
AK - ?
DS - ToT

GrmGrninGost
11-30-2008, 09:38 AM
The Haunted Mansion of course! Where else would a "Grim Grinnin' Ghost" stay? :hmghost:

Airblue1
12-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Mansion

Mousemates
12-02-2008, 02:22 PM
The Bedroom of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse

Granny Jill A
12-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Anywhere OUTSIDE in World Showcase. I would bring a tent and sleep on the grass by the lagoon.

The inside rides creep me out too much, although Living Seas might be fun.

What a great thread!

mouselover93
12-02-2008, 08:32 PM
oh man this is hard. ummm the haunted mansion and tower of terror

kemps@wdw
12-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Only one? OK...let's see! Are you sure only one?
OK...If I get to walk around and check things out, I would go with Test Trak. Love all the test areas, and tailgating in a new pick-up!:truck:

DisneyDoug2
12-03-2008, 10:00 AM
MK - SM / PoTC
Epcot - Space ship earth
AK - with the bugs under the tree!
DHS - TT / RRC

tinkerbellybutton
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
My first choice would be The Tower of Terror, that hotel is just too cool. We think they should build a real one. The second choice would be Toy Story Midway Mania, not the ride but the line area, spending the night feeling the size of a toy would be neat. DS thinks they should build a hotel like that too, you know, decorated like they're doll houses and forts, etc.

PrettyMinnie
12-19-2008, 06:46 PM
For MK I have to be corny and say Cinderella's castle. Obviously being able to walk around pretending to be princess is a dream come true.:mickey:
For DHS it would have to be RRC. Assuming that the attraction wasn't just a ride and I could really hang out with Aerosmith.

stitchaholic
12-21-2008, 06:42 AM
epcot seas
mk-mickey's house
HS-star wars or muppet theatre

crazyred11588
12-30-2008, 01:22 PM
oh geez, that really is a tough question!

MK - hmmmm. HM, PotC, Peter Pan, or the castle
MGM (I don't like calling it DHS lol) - ToT, Little Mermaid
AK - KS, ToL
Epcot - France, Italy...basically any of the countries that allows the opportunity to explore them all! (pretty much anywhere that I could explore the whole park would be good. Its my favorite!), on a glider in Soarin' listening to the music!

Giggy
12-31-2008, 11:48 AM
I've often joked that it would be cool to just go to Mickey's House in Toontown when the park closes, sleep in there and when the parks opened in the morning just open the door and you're already at WDW. :mickey:

LavaLamp
01-05-2009, 12:09 PM
MK: I would refuse to sleep, but Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. I must find out the secret to becoming a hero of the galaxy.

Of course, if I get tired, I could set up my sleeping bag in Injun Joe's cave.

Epcot: This is a toughie. Perhaps the Maelstrom so if I get hungry there's spicy Mexican food a hop, skip & a jump away.

AK: I always wanted to curl up with one of those lions. They seem so cuddly and friendly...

MGM: one of those little French houses in Lights, Motors, Action! So I could, well, get close to the action.

texasteacher
03-20-2009, 12:28 AM
I think The Living Seas would be the most peaceful.

motherof4
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I think I would pick either winnie the pooh ride or splash mountain

Daddy Mouse
03-26-2009, 11:34 AM
MK = Liberty Square Riverboat
EP = SE
DHS = TOT
AK = Tree of Life

Never Stay
MK = It's a Small World
EP = MS
DHS = RnR
AK = Dinosaur

MistressGracey999
03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
THE MANSION!

Wow, what fun that would be. I'm as interested in the "behind the scenes" as I am the magic, so it would be fascinating to me to explore all the inner workings of the show building. Plus, think of all the great photo ops! Me, sitting at the ballroom table...playing the piano in the conservatory...making bunny ears on the bride in the attic...sitting in the chair behind Leota...:cloud9:

joonyer
03-26-2009, 12:28 PM
I'd like to camp out on the very top of Splash Mountain (don't know if there's room up there though). 2nd choice would be camping on Tom Sawyer's Island. They'd have to turn shut off howling dog from HM though. That would keep me awake all night.

dixielandings
03-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I love this question - I've thought about it many times. There are many places I'd like to take a nice afternoon nap but the place I always think of passing the night is the Swiss Family Treehouse. In the master bedroom. It's the highest.

4ubie1
03-26-2009, 01:51 PM
MK - PotC or Swiss Family Treehouse or TTA :pirate:
EPCOT - Living Seas :dory:
DS - ToT
AK - Tree of Life :simba:

momofaprincess
03-29-2009, 01:25 PM
My DS says he'd spend the night in Splash Mountain.:thumbsup:

EJS-Houston
03-30-2009, 12:41 PM
:ditto:

i've thought about it many times !!! :D

I couldn't agree more...I'd love to spend the night in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!

maxrebo77
04-01-2009, 04:45 PM
MK: Gotta go with HM (although I am all for a girls night out at Minnie's or a sleepover at the treehouse)
Epcot: In FW I would go for a Land-Seas package, in WS I would let Off-Kilter sing me to sleep.
DHS: the Tower for sure (although an open-mike night at Idol for a few friends would be cool)
AK: Camping on Safari or by the tigers at Maharajah Jungle Trek. If it rains, I think there is an old Inn above one of the restaurants.
DD: I would have loved to have spent a night at the AC just to look at all the pictures, read the titles of all the books, etc.:(