PDA

View Full Version : Narcoosee's DDP question

princessesmom
11-12-2008, 10:12 AM
We are using the basic dining plan for the first time in February. My husband and I are planning to have dinner at Narcoosee's without the kids one night. Are there any restrictions on what we can order? Can we get the surf and turf?

We will likely have wine with the meal. Can we get coffee or tea with our dessert and have that count as our non-alcoholic drink?

I know appetizers and the tip are not included. I'm just trying to make sure I understand how this works so I can budget accordingly.
Thanks!

henry.james.s
11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
No restrictions at all as to what you can order and yes the coffee or tea can be your beverage.
Have a great time..it's one of WDW's best. :thumbsup:

mudpuppysmom
11-12-2008, 01:15 PM
There were no restrictions when we were there either, so order what you want! If you feel nervous about a restriction, just ask, I'm sure they will fill you in -- and the service will not suffer b/c you are on the DP! We had the best service at Narc's when we were on the DP.

AHOTE
11-15-2008, 12:28 AM
You get any entree, any dessert and non-alcoholic beverage on the menu as part of the basic dining plan. Sunday night I had the surf & turf and my dining companion had a whole lobster both of which were excellent. Menu price for both was $117.00. Enjoy :)

princessesmom
11-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks so much everyone! I can't wait to go.

mouseketeer mom
11-15-2008, 08:15 AM
We used the dining plan at Narcoosees in August. Both my DH and myself had the surf and turf, my daughter who is fourteen the filet, and my other daughter the chicken. My son who is 9 got a kids meal. We all had appetizers and desserts. I could barely walk out of there. There were no restrictions and this was one of the best meals we ate, EVER. Top quality everything, including service. enjoy!