PDA

View Full Version : Autograph suggestions

RockinRollerMom
11-11-2008, 08:02 PM
During my DD's 3 previous trips, she has gotten an autograph book each time. I was wondering if you have any suggestions for someting a little different to get her this year besides an autograph book. I have read about people getting picture frames and photo albums. Any other great suggestions to spice this up a little for her this year?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
11-11-2008, 08:27 PM
A Mickey or Princess pillow case? Just make sure you bring a sharpee!

goingbacktodisney
11-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Ever thought about getting the Mickey gloves and a sharpie and getting autographs on the gloves? We saw a group of high school kids do this one year and had my DD7 do it last year. We have more fun looking at the gloves that hang near her bed then any of her books! Also makes a great conversation piece!!

gerald72
11-11-2008, 09:52 PM
I took 3x5 cards and drew a picture of one character on each card. There must be 100 or so cards. Then I put a hole throught them and put them on a keyring. Now we'll go to the parks and see how many we can get signed.
Then I put them in scrapbooks next to pics of us with the characters.

kakn7294
11-12-2008, 12:06 AM
T-shirts or hats can be fun too but your DD cannot be wearing it at the time the character signs it. I've also seen people have Disney storybooks - the ones with multiple stories in them - and have the characters sign their own stories.

TinkerbellT421
11-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Why not buy a 5x6 scrapbook, and have her decorate the pages with stickers and cut outs and magazine clippings of each characters signature she would like to get before going a individual character on each page....It will be a ton of fun to get her psyched for the trip and you can help her decorate the pages too and it will give her a "goal" of who she wants autographs from. And I am sure characters will get a kick out of some cool decorated pages for them to sign! :mickey: