PDA

View Full Version : California Grill, Narcoosee's or Citricos??

Verolovesdisney
11-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Hello, for our last night, torn between 3 options; California Grill, Narcoosee's and Citricos. We have never eaten at either of these.

First a few questions:
- California Grill: Apperently their Sushi is excellent, what would our sushi options be if we are on DDP? All their Sushi seems to fall under appeitizers.
- Narcoosee's: Do you get a view of the Wishes fireworks from this restaurant? Can I order the Surf and Turf with DDP?
- Citricos: Do you get a view of the Wishes fireworks?

Any opinions/feedback would be wonderful. There will be 4 in the party; Me, DW, DD (8) and DS (5). Both kids are not picky eaters at all.
Thank you!!

henry.james.s
11-11-2008, 02:19 PM
I can only speak of The California Grill (I'll be going to Narcoosees for the 1st time in Dec.).
All the sushi offerings are appetizers and INCREDIBLE!! No menu restrictions as to what you can order on the DDP. Remember standard DDP doesn't include the app but the Deluxe DDP does.
Everything on the menu there is outstanding and the view for Wishes is the best outside the park. :number1:

SBETigg
11-11-2008, 02:52 PM
You can't go wrong with any of them. I'm trying Citricos for the first time in April. California Grill is our new favorite. The sushi is truly incredible. I'm not sure if they would let you order it as a main dish or not. It is definitely enough for a meal, and worth the extra if you can't make it your entree choice. But there are so many incredible dishes at California Grill.

Narcoossee's is a close second to California Grill for me. It's wonderful and a good choice, but the breathtaking views of California Grill win out. You can get the surf and turf with the dining plan, but it's not the best choice on the menu, in my opinion. I'm used to luscious Maine lobster and they now use warm water tails instead. It is good, but some of the other dishes are outstanding.