PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses on EMH Morning

merlinmagic4
11-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Hello :mickey:

Just wondering if the fastpass machines are in operation during a morning EMH or if they wait until the official park opening to begin distributing them.

Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
11-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I don't know if they're always available during morning EMH, but I know that I've gotten one for Tower of Terror first thing on EMH morning. That was a few years ago though.

KylesMom
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
We've been able to snag FPs for many of the popular attractions as soon as the gates open for a.m. EMH (MK and AK) - provided the "section of the park" is open for EMH. This is evident at MK for Splash & Big Thunder Mtn. You can't get FPs because that section of the park is not open when a.m. EMH begin. This is actually part of our strategy - start your FP "clock" ticking by grabbing a FP first thing before you get on any attraction.

I must stress that we usually go in the very busy summertime. The first issued FPs usually kick in after the park has been open for an hour . . . I can remember when we used to go in early May - there were days where they did not open some of the FP machines at all.

Obviously, the most popular FPs we've seen at the start of EMH include Space Mtn, Expedition Everest and Kilamanjaro Safaris - since we only participate at these two parks. Now, we did go to DHS one year - and due to the small number of attractions that were open, the lines were HUGE and the FPs were for much later in the day by 10 or 11 a.m for RnRC and ToT. I can only imagine at what time the FPs are out for Midway Mania on early EMH days!