PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old boy at Cindy's for breakfast

barbiegirl314
11-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone:

I'm a newbie to this, but have refered to the boards to years and read all the tips everyone has to offer.

Here's my question...My 3 yr old DS absolutley LOVES :cloud9: Cinderella. He watches her videos 24/7 and wants to have breakfast with her so badly when we go the Disney in May. I would make ressies at CRT in a heartbeat but I'm afraid people will think it strange that we don't have a little girls with us. Any thoughts?

diannamouse
11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
My DS5 loves to eat at Cindy's. His first time, he was 3 and the princesses made a huge fuss over him. One of his best memories is when Snow White gave him a kiss on the cheek and left a lipstick imprint of her lips on him. He was so proud of that kiss! :blush: So, don't hesitate....make the reservation and take your son to Cindy's! He will love it!

RockinRollerMom
11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I agree with the previous poster. Don't hesitate to book CRT. Even though this is very popular with little girls kids of all genders and ages go there.

KylesMom
11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Welcome to Intercot, Barbiegirl!

Without question - take your young prince now before he outgrows his fascination with Cinderella and instead says, "no way, Mom"! (Experience speaking here . . . )

Enjoy the moment! :mickey:

ElenitaB
11-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT!

Without question - take your young prince now before he outgrows his fascination with Cinderella and instead says, "no way, Mom"! (Experience speaking here . . . )
:exactly:

My DS was fine with CRT at ages 5 and 6 (I think he rather enjoyed being the center of attention at 5). However, by 7 and 8, CRT was the LAST place he wanted to be!

barbiegirl314
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Thank you all for your replies. I just called and got ressies for the day after we arrive. I told DS and he's so excited! He can't wait to "hug 'ella".:yay:

FaithTrustPixieDust
11-12-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm glad you decided to go forward with your plans. My son loved the princesses when he was that age- and they do flirt with the boys a little bit. At that time the boys were given a sword, which was a great surprise.

thumperbug
11-12-2008, 06:42 PM
When planning my trip for Feb 09 I let my son do most of the ADR planning. He wanted to eat at the Castle since we haven't done that in a while. We decided to do the character lunch. I think it is fun and he is almost 7 so I think this might be one of the last times he will do anything involving the princesses.

We got a lunch ADR. I am excited....then yesterday my son tells me he doesn't want to have lunch with the princesses. TOUGH....we are going!!! lol

FenwayGirl
11-13-2008, 03:08 PM
We took our grandson there when he was 6. He loved it. They give magic wands to the girls and swords to the boys for a special event that happens during your meal

teambricker04
11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Take him! If he likes Cinderella, then who cares if he is the only boy!!! I wish my DS who is also 3 would go... He informed me today that he doesn't like princesses because they are to "girly". Bahhhhh! So much for Cindy's for us!