PDA

View Full Version : $200 Gift Certificate

A Big Kid
11-11-2008, 09:39 AM
On the 4+3 package that just came out, certain dates including a $200 gift certificate.

Does anyone know what the GC can be used for?

Can it be used for dining?

DisneyFr33k
11-11-2008, 10:41 AM
This is what they say on the website:

"One gift card per reservation provided at time of check-in. The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort, DisneylandŽ Resort, Disney Cruise LineŽ, Disney Store locations in the US, and Disneyshopping.com. It is not redeemable for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen without required proof of purchase and it is subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card Program. The Disney Gift Card is issued by Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of any Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. Other restrictions may apply. Use of gift card is acceptance of its terms and conditions. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for more information
about the Disney Gift Card program."

I went to http://disney.go.com/disneygiftcard/index.html and saw that it basically will cover anything charged to your room (which could be dining) or anywhere on property. Go to Disney World for specifics but under Walt Disney Resorts it states:

"Walt Disney WorldŽ Resorts*
The Disney Gift Card offers a convenient option to shop, dine, stay and enjoy recreation experiences at over 1,000 select participating locations throughout the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort. Present the Disney Gift Card at any of the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort Hotels Front Desks as payment towards hotel room nights or accumulated purchases on your Key to the World. The Disney Gift Card can also be used at most Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort Hotel merchandise or restaurant locations. Not valid for Room Service. "

Hope this helps!

A Big Kid
11-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Ah Ha. Thanks. I never could find the part about the restaurants.

DisneyFr33k
11-11-2008, 07:02 PM
To be safe, I would call their main line and ask to be sure - you never know what that statement means (just for resort dining or park).

Let us know what you find out!!