PDA

View Full Version : WL - will they allow 5 in a room?

auntbaloo
11-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I am in the process of picking our resort for our next vacation next December 2009 :santa3:, and really want to stay at WL. We will have 5 in our party - 2 adults, 2 teens (16 & 15) and 1 child (8). I really don't want to pay to upgrade to the Villas if not necessary. Will WDW allow me to book a bunk bed room having 5 guests? Also, do you think the bunks are big enough to fit 3 (1 teen & 1 child sleeping together):-o? I also like the Poly but don't know if it would feel "Christmassy" :tree:enough for me and I'm not sure if they have a hot spa to soak my tired body :cry: in like WL does out by their pool. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.:thanks:

LynneM
11-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry, they won't book 5 in a bunk bed room. WL does have jr suites that would sleep 5, I think that would be less than the 2-bedroom villa you'd need to get at VWL for your party.

At any rate, I can't imagine putting three people in the bunk beds. They're each smaller than a twin bed.

offwego
11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
you are correct as well that the poly doesn't have a spa. But it does feel very christmas like if that helps.

auntbaloo
11-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your responses! I'll look into booking a jr. suite.

TheRustyScupper
11-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks for your responses! I'll look into booking a jr. suite.

NOTE: Junior Suites are now called Deluxe Rooms.

princessesmom
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
We are a family of 6 and cannot get a standard room at WL either. I priced getting a deluxe room and it was double the price of a room. In my opinion, it would be better to get two connecting rooms. You have 4 real beds, 2 bathrooms, and it seemed like it would be more overall room to spread out, though I'm not sure how the sq actually compares. With the deluxe room you do get access to the lounge. We stuck with a cabin at FW because I couldn't justify spending that much money on the room.