PDA

View Full Version : 9 More Days!!!!

tyandskyesmom
11-10-2008, 10:46 AM
We're in the single digits not for our unexpected vacation to The World. Everything is in line but I cannot seem to get around to packing! Normally, I am pretty well done packing by now but the big suit case is not even out of the closet yet. I have a few things piles up on a dresser but nothing actually organized or planned out! What's wrong with me?!?!?!

The kids are getting so excited but the time has been going so slowly around here! Hopefully the Circus on Wednesday, Tyler's football practice (FOR THE SUPER BOWL on Saturday) on Tues, Thurs, and Fri, Super Bowl on Saturday, two more gymnastic classes, a ballet class and a ballet costume day (for recital in May) and possibly a trip to the show for Beverly Hills Rat...I mean Chihuahua on free birthday passes will pass the time quickly...but I still need to pack...

morebroccoli
11-10-2008, 11:08 AM
it is 5 days for us. at least you have kids to keep you busy. for us it is just DH and me, waiting... waiting... waiting. why does it seem to get longer the closer you are to going?? like you i also am having issues packing. probably because im trying to fit everything into two tiny carry-on bags.

cal5755
11-10-2008, 12:07 PM
We are leaving on thursday!! The suit cases are already in the back of the van just waiting for us to get to the airport lol..... Can't wait :mickey:

Have a super MAGICAL trip

pdrlkr
11-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

TinkerbellT421
11-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Have a very magical vacation to all of you who are going......my count down timer is still going 56 days and counting...tick tock tick tock :mickey:

vizsla
11-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

January-2007
11-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Hope you have a great time! :mickey:

kakn7294
11-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Have a great time Sherry! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.