PDA

View Full Version : purchasing tickets/AP question

threeh
11-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi all. This is my first trip not having a package where everything is bundled together so please forgive. It is my first trip as a DVC member (woo hoo).
I purchased 8 day tickets for the family, I made them will call, I'm figuring I can pick them up on arrival?? They don't limit how long they will "hold" tickets do they?? I know I've done will call for Halloween and Pirate parties but just wanted to check.
Now I bought myself an AP. It will come as a certificate and I will redeem it when I get to WDW and be activated then or do I get the actual AP??
Thanks a ton!! :mickey:
Have a magical day

Beast_fanatic
11-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't believe there is any limit on how long they'll hold tickets, so I think you're fine.

As far as the annual pass, they'll send you a voucher that you'll turn in for the actual pass. You'll have to do the exchange at one of the parks or Downtown Disney.

c&d
11-10-2008, 09:55 AM
As an FYI, for your DVC annual passes you can just walked up to the window and purchase them. You just show them your DVC member card and ID and you're all set.

I can never remember to order them ahead of time so we're always buying them at the window.