PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Special characters or costume locations?

J9
11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi! We're going to the MVMCP on Tuesday and I know that there's a load of characters out that usually aren't, and that there are characters out in rare costumes as well.

Does anyone know what characters there might be and where they would be located? I want to try to get as many in as I can!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Most characters will have their winter wear on - similar to their regular costume with longer sleeves or a shawl. Mickey, Minnie and friends are in Christmas outfits, located in Toontown. Donald and Scrooge (an uncommon find) appear near Tea Cups in winter outfits, and Belle appears in her $25,000 red Christmas outfit by the Fantasyland Skyway.

joanna71985
11-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi! We're going to the MVMCP on Tuesday and I know that there's a load of characters out that usually aren't, and that there are characters out in rare costumes as well.

Does anyone know what characters there might be and where they would be located? I want to try to get as many in as I can!!!

Some characters are:
*Prince Philip- Toontown
*Prince Charming- Toontown
*Mickey and Minnie- Toontown (holiday outfits)
*Scrooge- Fantasyland
*Snow Prince- Fantasyland
*Belle- Fantasyland (holiday gown)
*Beast- Fantasyland (dressed in suit)
*Jessie- Frontierland
*Bullseye- Frontierland
*Abu- Adventureland

DONROCK
11-10-2008, 07:50 AM
No Cinderella???? I was so hoping to see Cinderella at the party!

BigRedDad
11-10-2008, 08:12 AM
This was a good thread for me to read. My DD really loves the characters, parades, and fireworks. Besides Dumbo, she could care less about the rides right now. Now that she is 25% older, that may change.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-10-2008, 08:51 AM

She's there, with Prince Charming. They almost never put the Princes out by themselves. The ones Joanna listed are just the special/uncommon characters.

joanna71985
11-10-2008, 09:13 AM

Cinderella is just about always out at all 3 parties- mnsshp, mvmcp, and P&P.