PDA

View Full Version : just a little crazy....

jrkcr
11-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Well, it has finally happened. I have got the less-than-one-week crazies! I'm bouncing around the house, singing every disney song I know, and making weird squeally noises. In general, freaking out my kids!! :fresh:

But they're feeling it too. DD8 has been talking about this trip as much as I have :blah:,(future intercotter!) DD 16 has been wearing her Jack Skellington clothes, and DD14 dressed as Indiana Jones today!

This time next week we will be sleeping at CSR!!!!!
:joy:

pdrlkr
11-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

cal5755
11-09-2008, 11:49 PM
YEEEAAAAYYYY!! We are leaving on Thursday morning and I can't believe it is already here!!! I am so so so so so excited.... The kids and DH are staing at home hee hee....gonna try and sneak in toy story mania since we missed it in SEPT!!

Have a super MAGICAL time :0)

Pirate Granny
11-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm SMILING too...we (hubby and I) leave 6am on Friday for eight days...and four days with 3 daughters, 2 sons-in-law, 1 boyfriend (DD's not mine), grandchildren, and DD's MIL and 2SIL. HURRAY...a grand gathering for a GRAND TIME.
:pirate:

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-10-2008, 02:32 AM
I know exactly what you are talking about. I have 40 days and Im the same way. I have been planning and planning for months, watching even the most mediocre of the live action disney movies, just everything Disney related just to satisfy my Disney addiction. I know its only going to get worse.

Have fun when you get there.

vizsla
11-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

jrkcr
11-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks everyone!! And all ya'll have a wonderful vacation too!! :mickey:

I just wish we could skip Thursdays flight from Reno to LA, to Atlanta, then "home" to Augusta GA...10 hours! :bored:

RockinRollerMom
11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
I am in the same boat as you! 3 weeks til our trip and I can barely contain myself! I find myself on Intercot constantly in my free time, asking all of my last minute questions. I am so thankful for the Intercot community. If not I'd really be driving my friends and co-workers a little crazy! (I most likely still am, but at least not as much!)

I hope you have a safe and magical trip! Give us a trip report when you get back. We will be staying at CSR for the first time and I'd love to hear what you thought!

jrkcr
11-10-2008, 09:30 AM
This will be our 3rd time at CSR, so that tells you something. We LOVE it there!

I was told last week that my vacation buddy may write live trip reports from there, but I don't know. Maybe it was just a rumor...? ;)

Tbelle1976
11-10-2008, 10:01 AM
We have just about 3 months to go and I get more excited each day. DH just laughs at me, but says he knows that each of our WDW vacations will be absoutly perfect because of all the time I put into planning.

Just have to get through the holiday now, and the time will fly by!

Diznee4Me
11-10-2008, 11:28 AM
This will be our 3rd time at CSR, so that tells you something. We LOVE it there!

I was told last week that my vacation buddy may write live trip reports from there, but I don't know. Maybe it was just a rumor...? ;)

You will be there four days before us and leave a couple of days before we do. You will have to type your first four days but I am planning on bringing the computer with the new Verizon card and typing live reports for our trip - that is if I get it out of the shop on time!:mad:

This will be our seventh stay at CSR - we love it!:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Awww have a magical vacation! Me and DBF keep counting down every day....today we were saying all day....8 weeks.....then next week we will be saying 7 weeks.....etc..etc... by the time we hit one month I am as giddy as a little kid with candy! Not only will it be the month of my favorite holiday (Christmas!) we will be one month from out trip!! I already have the jitteries! :cloud9:

jrkcr
11-13-2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks everyone for the wishes, and I hope ya'll have great vacations too!

I am flying out of Reno in 6 hours!!!! :plane: So off to bed....

:sheep:

TTFN!

Diznee4Me
11-13-2008, 09:46 AM
And I will be picking you up in Augusta in ten hours! :D

mouseketeer mom
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
That is a fantastic feeling! Enjoy your trip, hope its a beautiful one!