PDA

View Full Version : If You Worked at WDW....

DisneyFr33k
11-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Because I love Disney so much, I've often wondered if working there would enhance the "magic" or stifle it. For those of you who work there, how as it been for you? For those like me who haven't, what do you think?

joanna71985
11-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Because I love Disney so much, I've often wondered if working there would enhance the "magic" or stifle it. For those of you who work there, how as it been for you? For those like me who haven't, what do you think?

I've been working at Disney on and off since Jan 2005. I love working at WDW. I feel, for me, the magic has gotten stronger since I started working there. I can't wait to move down to FL once I graduate.

Figaro
11-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Personally, I've tried to stay out of attractions or any in-park departments just to make sure I don't lose the magic by it becoming "work". I love working at the resorts though. It's really made the magic stronger for me. Getting to be fortunate enough to share magic and create magic with guests...it's like no other feeling on earth. With the unlimited park admission for CMs, I've taken the chances to stroll thru Yacht and Beach and then over to Epcot and just to let the magic of it all soak in. Having the chance to work with Chip and Dale every week makes it that much better. I think when it comes down to it, it's like what I was told about High School, You get out of it what you put into it. I could go on forever about it, I really could, but overall, Disney truly is a magical and incredible place to work. Yes, it does every soo often have it's downsides, as does any workplace, but I think all the magic makes up for it. :mickey: :magic: :chip::dale:

trackbarroness
11-09-2008, 08:00 PM
I work or rather role play in T-land attractions of Buzz and Stitch complexes, and I can say the Magic hasn't been lessened because I "work" in the Magic Kingdom. I love what i do there specially when I get to interact with guests. It's totally awesome and I'm really really glad and happy I made the move down here to work in a very magical place. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: