PDA

View Full Version : Disney 11/8-11/15 - Xmas Activities?

J9
11-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Hey everybody!

We're in Disney right now! (Hello!) I was wondering if anyone knew what sort of special christmas events have started happening. There's some stuff in epcot, but not much. Havent been to the other parks yet. Anyone know if the gingerbread house in GF is up and running yet? (Mom is DYING to see that in person after seeing it on the food network for years)

Strmchsr
11-09-2008, 08:52 AM
The only thing up right now is the MVMCP. Most of the MK decorations are up and some of the stuff in other parks/resorts will be up and will be added to daily. The Epcot events and Osborne Lights don't start until Nov 28 and the Gingerbread houses and GF and Boardwalk usually aren't finished until around Thanksgiving.

honeebee86
11-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I was actually pretty bummed about this year. We usually go to disney right about now ever year to catch the last few days of the F&W Festival and then the beginning of all the Xmas activities. The past few years I have gone, the Obsborne lights were up and running, all the decorations were out, and everything was prettyy much getting started. We decided to do a cruise instead this year because of the Xmas activities being later this season and not timing up with the F&W festival. Oh well. I am sure there are some things going on and either way, you will have a blast!:mickey: