PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey's Breakfast?

BiloxiMom
11-08-2008, 06:00 PM
The menus seem similiar, but just different enough to wonder which breakfast is really the best? We've eaten dinner at Chef Mickey's but never breakfast. AND, if these aren't the best breakfast choices, what do you recommend?:mickey:

henry.james.s
11-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Chef Mickey's is GREAT. I love watching the kids and the characters. The whole feel of the place is what makes the difference for me.
For non-character, IMO Boma is the best B'Fast at WDW. :number1:

joanna71985
11-08-2008, 06:35 PM
I love CM. It is a lot of fun.

wdwfansince75
11-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Both are well worth the effort. I like 1900 food better, but DW leans towards CM. Of course, they do have different characters, so I would use that for the tie breaker.
Actually, we did Donald's Safari Breakfast this trip, and found we liked the food and characters there even better than either PF or CM. Frankly, there is no wrong choice among the three.

MinnieMommie
11-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Both are great but different. We have done both many times. If we were to take a vote in my family (there are 6 of us) 1900 would come out on top. If you are just looking at the food then 1900 Park Fare is a little above the others. :mickey:

RockinRollerMom
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM
I like them both! I do think that 1900 Park Fare is a tad above Chef Mickey's. The characters and food are great. The mad hatter is a hoot! We love Chef Mickey's too though. We normally hit Chef Mickey's for dinner and 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. Even though I like 1900 Park Fare better, if I could only do 1, I would do Chef Mickey's. Only because getting a picture taken with Mickey is a must for DD 8 every trip. Going to Chef Mickey's means we don't have to wait in a long line at the park for a pic!

Hayden's Dad
11-10-2008, 09:24 AM
I think it depends on what characters you want to meet. You have seen the characters at Chef Mickey's: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie. 1900 is typically Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. 1900 tends to be very loud and a little chaotic, but still a lot of fun.

I second Donald's Safari breakfast it is by far our favorite breakfast, plus you get to meet Daisy who can be hard to locate in the parks sometimes.

Whatever you decide I am sure you will have a great time!! :mickey:

DDuck66
11-10-2008, 03:11 PM
I think it depends on what characters you want to meet. You have seen the characters at Chef Mickey's: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie. 1900 is typically Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. 1900 tends to be very loud and a little chaotic, but still a lot of fun.

I second Donald's Safari breakfast it is by far our favorite breakfast, plus you get to meet Daisy who can be hard to locate in the parks sometimes.

Whatever you decide I am sure you will have a great time!! :mickey:
Breakfast with Donald and Daisy is always the best,,,but between the other two, we tend to like 1900 better. The food always seems to be fresher and we have always had great character intereaction there. Cannot really go wrong with either one in MHO.