PDA

View Full Version : Solo Dining

NH Disneyfan
11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I'll be near the world for a couple nights this week solo for a work conference. I'm thinking about soaking up some disney magic by having dinner in The World. Do you know what dining spots have bars to eat at for solo dining? I don't like a table when I go out alone.

Do the places in Downtown, Boardwalk have bars?

Thanks!

Tinkerbellfan
11-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Hello,

I know the Flying Fish has a bar that overlooks the chef cooking. It would be the perfect location for solo dining. And, then you can take a walk around the Boardwalk.

Enjoy!

NH Disneyfan
11-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Nice! Thanks!

AwPhooey
11-08-2008, 06:58 PM
At California Grill there's an area similar to that at Flying Fish Cafe. I was seated there when I dined there alone and it was a wonderful experience. :thumbsup:

Simba's Mom
11-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I've eaten lots of meals at WDW solo. Yak and Yeti has a bar where I ate at. Other than what's already been mentioned, I can't think of others in the DTD or Boardwalk areas with bars. However, there are some with tables that have great "busy" views for solos. At Chefs de France, I've always asked for and gotten a table at the window (lunchtime) to watch people go by-often I can taime it to see the guy who balances on the chair. Rose and Crown gave me the back deck at lunchtime, and Coral Reef has always given me a table by the tank to watch the fish go by. Sci-Fi's a good choice since everyone's sitting and watching the screen-it's just like eating at home in front of the TV.

goofygirl67
11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
The RFC has a bar but the seats can be hard.