PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess Party

LHodell
11-08-2008, 11:22 AM
We are traveling in late March and there is a P&PP scheduled for one of the nights during our stay. Is it worth the admission price? We have 4 and 6 year old pirates in our travel party. :pirate:

mouseketeer mom
11-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Yes! It is our very favorite MK party. The fireworks are the best that we have ever seen in our life. The parade is so wonderful! We are doing it for the second time in March also.

joanna71985
11-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Oh yes! It is definitely worth it. I have done 4 P&P now, and can't wait to go again in May. Make sure to definitely see the fireworks- they are amazing!!

hardingella
11-09-2008, 03:45 PM
We did this last February.it did nothing but rain, we were soaked, it stopped just long enough for the fireworks which were jaw dropping. It was the best thing we did on the entire holiday.I remember walking up main street and being the only person, it was a very very special night. You really do feel as if youre having your own private party.
It was the highlight of DD9 holiday too as she got to meet THE REAL Captain Jack ,and my DS7 got to dance the night away with :chip::dale:
Lots of people take great effort in dressing up for the night. I promise you it will be the most memorable night of your entire stay:thumbsup:

thejens
11-09-2008, 09:39 PM
We loved it, but consider how late your kids are still enjoying the fun. My 4 year old was so tired he was giddy and we weren't able to stay as late as those with older kids. You are able to take in lots of rides since the lines are minimal, but the kids will enjoy pirate games, collecting little treasures etc. I wish it started earlier. The fireworks are great and it is nice making your way around Magic Kingdom without the crowds.

Hayden's Dad
11-10-2008, 09:19 AM
We loved it last May and are planning on going again next time we go. I would highly recommend it. Make sure you dress up!

c&d
11-10-2008, 09:50 AM
We had a great time when we did. The fireworks were absolutely amazing. I think it was the best fireworks show we've ever seen. :thumbsup:

beksy
11-10-2008, 12:37 PM
It's great! The best fireworks I've seen! In fact, when I saw that the dates were during my vacation, we decided to switch locations and go to Disney instead of Maine. :party:

thumperbug
11-10-2008, 02:22 PM
We did the P&PP in April and had a blast. We all dressed up. I don't think we ever made it on to any rides as there was so much other things to do and other characters to see. For us, the 4 hours of party time went too fast but we topped off the night, just before close, by meeting Captain Jack himself. We would do it again!!

But as previous poster stated...keep in mind how your kids can handle late hours.