PDA

View Full Version : DDD first time

princessesmom
11-08-2008, 09:38 AM
We are using the basic dining plan for our February trip, our first time using a dining plan. I have all our ADRs made, but we have a couple more TS meals planned than we have credits. I have already paid for breakfast at the castle for myself and my 3 daughters, so I'm going to leave that alone. It looks like the best way to use the credits will leave me with 2 children's credit to use at Trail's End but nothing left for the adults to use that night. This is a relatively inexpensive meal, so I don't mind paying OOP for the 4 adults. But will they let me pay for just the two children using the dining plan credits? The other issue is that my parent's will be taking our four kids (13, 11, 7, 4) to dinner that night while my husband and I go out for an adults only meal. So bottom line, can we leave the cards for the 7 and 4 year old with my parents to using credits for their meal and pay cash for the other 4 adult meals? I hope this makes sense! Thanks

RockinRollerMom
11-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Your questions totally make sense. The DP is very confusing until you've used it a few times and get used to it.

Yes you can pay OOP for the adults and use athe TS credits for the children.

Each person in your party will get a card for the duration of stay. This is your room key, park pass, and Dining Plan card all in one. All you need is one of these cards to use the Dining Plan. If you give your parents the children's cards it will be fine. They have some people in the party using the dining plan and some paying OOP all the time.

Hope this helps!

princessesmom
11-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Thanks so much!