PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Questions

Mammabruski
11-08-2008, 09:21 AM
We'll be in WDW next week :cloud9: and need some info. We'll have multiple parties who will want their own photopass card, since we won't all be together all the time. Is there a way, at the end of our vacation to put all the cards onto one account? Would we be able to buy one CD that way? Is there an annual pass discount? TIA!

WDWFanatic
11-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, you can put all the cards together at the end of your trip. We did this last time. One person just has to take all the cards to one of the photopass locations and they will do it for you.

Also if you forget your card one day, just get a new one for that day.

People have also suggested writting down the photopass number incase you lose it. What we did was take a picture of it the first day. We also took a picture of our room number because I couldn't remember it hee hee.

I don't know about an AP discount, but you can get a discount if you preorder it.

Have a great trip!

Beast_fanatic
11-08-2008, 03:39 PM
You can combine them all after you arrive home as well. It gives you the ability to enter multiple card numbers on one account.

Aggie97
11-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Definitely consider pre-ordering the CD at the 20 percent discount. You can do so here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx). It is very easy to enter multiple Photo Pass card numbers on one account after you are home. :mickey:

MauiMouse
11-08-2008, 05:25 PM
That is one nice thing about PhotoPass being able to combine all those cards at the end of the trip and get one CD. :thumbsup:

We pre-ordered the CD in August, but never used it, I'm hoping that we can get some nice photos this coming December and then we will order afterwards.

mom2mickeyfan
11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
We did this with my friend's family last summer. Just make sure everyone in both parties understand not to enter any numbers in on their own. They can only be entered in one time so they must be entered under the same account to be all be on 1 CD.

Hope that makes sense.