PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Merchandise for 2008

DisneyPrincess21
11-08-2008, 04:48 AM
I was wondering if anyone know's what they will be selling at MVMCP this year. I bought one of the fleece blankets last year which i really love. I didn't get to the parks till after the MVMCP was done for the year so i didn't get to go, But i found the blanket in a little Christmas store somewhere around the hall of presidents area. It was on clearance 50% off. This will be my first year getting to attend the MVMCP :woohoo: so i was interested/excited to hear what they will be selling this year. :party2: :santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3:

DISNEYFIX
11-08-2008, 06:27 AM
Pics would be great from anyone going to one of the early parties.:cloud9:

jpH/keD
11-09-2008, 09:05 AM
We went last year for the first time ever! My favorite souvies are the special pins with the date on them.(just the year) AND (this is so stupid) but I love them! I brought home several of the styrofoam hot chocolate cups with lids for the kids. They are a small size but perfect for small hands! We washed them out at the room and put them in our suitcase to bring home. I used them at our Christmas parade and it felt like we had a little Disney at home!! :santa3: :snowman:

tigger24601
11-10-2008, 01:19 PM
bump.

the first christmas party is tonight. i can't wait to see what my fellow intercotees find!!!

DONROCK
11-13-2008, 08:02 PM
We were planning to go to Downtown Disney the day before the party to puchase Christmas apparell to be worn at the MVMCP. But, are there different items of clothing sold in the park that I won't find Downtown?

DisneyPrincess21
11-13-2008, 08:52 PM
We were planning to go to Downtown Disney the day before the party to puchase Christmas apparell to be worn at the MVMCP. But, are there different items of clothing sold in the park that I won't find Downtown?

Yes, They have special MVMCP items that you can only buy during the party at MK. I bought a green fleece blanket last year the has the MVMCP logo will 2007 on it. Every year they have new stuff for that year's party. I have heard this year they have sweatshirts, hats, blankets, etc. I can't wait to see what they have. I go on 12/18!! :woohoo::joy: :santa3::santa3::santa::deer::santa3::santa3:

DISNEYFIX
11-14-2008, 05:58 AM
Any pics please?????????Anyone????????

Ed
11-14-2008, 07:25 AM
We're going tonight. I hope to have pix, but the weather forecast for tonight is not good.... :rain:

DONROCK
11-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Everyone's posting about Mickey Santa Hats, but what about things like reindeer ears or Disney Christmas photo albums??? Isn't anyone buying holiday merchandise? I leave in 3 weeks and am soooo excited! I can't wait to find out what all holiday stuff is for sale!!:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
11-26-2008, 07:32 AM
I'm going next week and I'll try to get some pics if anyone is still interested :sleigh:

DisneyPrincess21
11-26-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm going next week and I'll try to get some pics if anyone is still interested :sleigh:

Yes Please!!! :D :clappy:

:santa3::santa::santa3:

DisneyPrincess21
11-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I leave in 3 weeks and am soooo excited! I can't wait to find out what all holiday stuff is for sale!!:mickey:

Me Too, I am sooo excited to get there. 18 days and counting for me!! :woohoo::clappy:

DONROCK
11-26-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm checking here everyday waiting for more detailed info to come in regarding this year's christmas merchandise. Look forward to your report!!