PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours

Disneyfan1971
11-07-2008, 01:47 PM
So I'm a bit confused on something...I read on here at Intercot that there are only certain resorts where you get Extra Magic Hour benefits...but at the Disney site I read if you stay on Disney property you have the EMH benefit...So, which is it :)

I did look at the EMH and seems pretty cool with all the attractions open. For those who have taken advantage of this benefit, how good is it? Meaning, how long are the lines for these rides?

Tygger7
11-07-2008, 02:04 PM
You can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours if you stay at ANY Disney resort, whether they are value, moderate, or deluxe. Be sure to check Info Central here on Intercot, or Disney's website to find out what parks are offering EMH on any given day. For example, there may be early AM EMH at Magic Kingdom, and PM EMH at Epcot. Also keep in mind that not ALL attractions are open. Again, check Disney's website or Intercot to see what attractions will be open.

Disneyfan1971
11-07-2008, 02:11 PM

Figment!
11-07-2008, 02:54 PM
So I'm a bit confused on something...I read on here at Intercot that there are only certain resorts where you get Extra Magic Hour benefits...but at the Disney site I read if you stay on Disney property you have the EMH benefit...So, which is it :) Not sure what you read, but it states in the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) section of INTERCOT info central that Guests of Disney Owned resorts, the Swan & Dolphin Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Hilton at Lake Buena Vista qualify for the program.

Disneyfan1971
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
When I read this, it was VERY late :) But I get it now..:mickey:

Thanks

RockinRollerMom
11-08-2008, 08:41 AM
I am a big fan of EMH's. I find the lines to be a ton shorter! We take advantage of the eve EMH's. We just aren't morning people. The first hour of the EMH we find the lines to be a little longer. (still shorter that during regular hours.) By the last hour of EMH the parks are really cleared out. We always catch the eve EMH at AK. I LOVE this park at night. It is so breathtaking. Last Decemeber when we were there we walked on Expedition Everest over and over again with no line at all.