PDA

View Full Version : 7-Night Magic Your Way Offer -- Ticket Question

Minnie4me
11-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi All,

My DW and I are currently AP holders. I would love to get in on the 7 nights for the price of 4 offer, but I have no need for the tickets.

Does anyone know if we can exchange the tickets for some waterpark tickets?? or other type of tickets???

Many thanks!
Randy

disneymom15
11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
This is probably a stupid question but, if you have AP's and you do the new 7 night offer which includes 7 day MYW ticket and never activate it, instead you use your AP, can the 7 day ticket be used on a future trip? I hope this makes sense.

Pixie Power
11-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I know you can at least add the 'No-Expiration' feature to the tickets b/c I just did that when I booked our 4 with 3 Free offer. We got the 7-Day Park Hoppers and added the Water Parks & More feature as well as the No-Expiration option.

HTHs!:thumbsup:

You could maybe only get the minimum requisite days worth of tickets (4 I believe) in order to get the 4 with 3 Free offer, if that would help to not have to spend too much extra $ when you have APs already. :thumbsup:

Goofy4TheWorld
11-07-2008, 02:56 PM
You don't need the No Expiration option to keep these tickets valid. They will never expire as long as you don't use them a single time. The 14 day clock only starts ticking once you use them for the first time for park entry.

I am not sure at all on this, but I think you could upgrade those unused tickets into an AP when then time comes renew, and get credit for their value towards the cost of the AP.

kakn7294
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Your ticket options as an AP holder with this package are:

1 - you can purchase a 1-day ticket in order to get the package. You will not get any free days on that single-day ticket

2 - you can purchase the 4-day tickets with the package as advertised and get the 3 days free. You will then have 7-day base tickets that you can either use in the future or convert to AP's when it's time to renew. However, the one thing I don't know is what the value of those 7-day tickets will be in the future when converting to an AP - whether they will be worth 4 days or 7 days when it comes to the conversion.

I'm still working on a decision myself.

princessesmom
11-07-2008, 06:26 PM
We did not need tickets for our February trip. For us the best thing to do was to buy 1day tickets for everyone. We still saved $450 and will get the $200 gift card. We were also able to add the dining plan since we bought tickets. I believe that will save us at least another $250. So it was a good deal for us. I just don't know what to do with those 1 day tickets. We may not be going back for quite some time. I guess I'll put them in the safe and someday they may come in handy.