PDA

View Full Version : children menu...child pick...children selection...

Coccinelle
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Looking at the menus, i am tring to understand if there is a difference between children menu, child pick and children selection. I dont want my kids eating macaroni and cheese for 10 days!!! I am tring to se where i can eat with them (quick service on the dining plan). Thanks again and again for your help!

scootch713
11-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I agree, the kids selections are terrible. We are doing alot of buffets for our table services.

RockinRollerMom
11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
I agree, the kids selections are terrible. We are doing alot of buffets for our table services.

I agree. DD8 would much rather eat off of the adult menus. We eat at a lot of buffets for TS meals because of this. Thankfully we really like a lot of the buffets at WDW. For counter service meals me, DH and DD will often can split 2 meals. The portions are huge and a lot of places you can get yogurt as your dessert. Then DD will use her CS credits for breakfast. We have found there to be a better selection for childrens choices for breakfast.

To answer the OP's question child's pick, child's selection etc. is basicly the same. It is what the kids have to pick from. A lot of places will give you the option of picking fruit instead of french fries etc.

Coccinelle
11-07-2008, 12:26 PM
The way i understand the menue, there is a kids menu at alomost all counter service. Is that correct or if i undersand it the wrong way?

ElenitaB
11-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Indeed, there is a kid's menu at virtually all CS locations. However, many lament that the menus are the same from one location to the next.

RockinRollerMom
11-07-2008, 12:40 PM
That is correct. Almost all CS locations have a children's menu. There are a few that don't have a kids menu. I think Casey's in MK is one of them, but we have never eaten there.

DizneyRox
11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
The way i understand the menue, there is a kids menu at alomost all counter service. Is that correct or if i undersand it the wrong way?
Yes, pretty much by design. The children's dining plan is much cheaper and the choice of foods is reflective of that.

An option is to get an adult plan for them, it will cost you more for the plan and tickets, but it's an option.

Coccinelle
11-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank you for your answers!!! It is more clear now! I will check the menus carefully and try to find some places interesting. And since i am vegetarien, i can always take the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwich and give them something from my menu! Any way, we will be at Disney ! :cloud9: