PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know--Flights of Wonder?

PlanningMom
11-06-2008, 03:02 PM
hey, guys-we were at WDW in Sept and saw the Flights of Wonder show in AK-wow was sooo cool! Really, "bird show" does not even come close to describing this wonderful show!!

Okay, so my question is... the premise of our show was of a tourguide lady--I think named Jane??? and she walked around carrying a red flag and said a chant about following her and flag...I can't remember.

My family was making fun of me because I planned the whole trip and they kept saying all I needed was the red flag.

I am trying to document the trip and this day and I can't remember-thought someone might be able to help me!

Thanks so much!!!:mickey:

DizneyRox
11-06-2008, 03:43 PM
What's your question? Her name is Guano Jane if that's what you're asking, that's the only area in your post that had question marks.

Ian
11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
I think she's looking for the text of the chant, but I'm sorry ... I don't know it.

PlanningMom
11-06-2008, 04:19 PM
yes the chant--it is something, something, something, that's the way to follow me! Or something like that???? It is so frustrating when you get old and can't remember things!:confused::old:

WDWdriver
11-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Jane is a substitute who does the show when Guano Joe is off. The premise is that the entire audience is part of a tour group led by Joe (or Jane). The group has wandered off, and Joe has just found them in the theater as the show starts. So he is saying, "follow the flag. Follow the pretty red flag". Joe then becomes part of the show, interacting with the bird show host, and the "tour group" stays to watch.

joanna71985
11-06-2008, 05:02 PM
There is no specific location that the "tour group" is going to. I have heard different guides say different places. It all depends on the guide in the show.

WDWdriver
11-06-2008, 05:19 PM
There is no specific location that the "tour group" is going to. I have heard different guides say different places. It all depends on the guide in the show.

Right. Sometimes Joe says he has Fast Passes for Expedition Everest for everyone. Other times he says the group is going to a movie about kangaroos.

CaptSmee
11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
I've seen this show and have no clue what everyone is talking about. All I remember is my sister being scared of the birds! LOL!

joanna71985
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I've seen this show and have no clue what everyone is talking about. All I remember is my sister being scared of the birds! LOL!

We're discussing the opening of the show, when the "tour guide" (either Guano Joe, or Jane) comes out and is looking for their "tour group".

DizneyRox
11-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Jane is a substitute who does the show when Guano Joe is off. The premise is that the entire audience is part of a tour group led by Joe (or Jane). The group has wandered off, and Joe has just found them in the theater as the show starts. So he is saying, "follow the flag. Follow the pretty red flag". Joe then becomes part of the show, interacting with the bird show host, and the "tour group" stays to watch.
Interesting, I didn't realize I was in the tour group.

BugeyedMuggy
11-08-2008, 09:44 AM
"All right, there you are. Now this is the second time I've lost this tour group today. So I think we better have a little review people. I 'm the tour guide, this is the flag. Remember to follow the flag."

and

"We have a very educational film to watch called "Marsupial Madness" or "My mom's pouch is my couch"

and

"I cant stay. I have FOB"