PDA

View Full Version : New Parade at Magic Kingdom?

danicafan
11-06-2008, 02:43 PM
We will be making our trip in January this year and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a new 3:00 parade. It seems like the same parade has been there since 2000 or 2001 to the best of my knowledge, other than removing the snowglobes the floats are pretty much the same. I would love to see a new parade while we are there. Looking forward to the Block Party Bash Parade at HS.
Thanks!!

Strmchsr
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
They are altering the parade slightly, but it won't be a huge change.

joanna71985
11-06-2008, 05:00 PM
We will be making our trip in January this year and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a new 3:00 parade. It seems like the same parade has been there since 2000 or 2001 to the best of my knowledge, other than removing the snowglobes the floats are pretty much the same. I would love to see a new parade while we are there. Looking forward to the Block Party Bash Parade at HS.
Thanks!!

The parade actually changed in Aug 2006. The floats are the same, but the music/choreography(sp) is different.

CaptSmee
11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
The parade actually changed in Aug 2006. The floats are the same, but the music/choreography(sp) is different.

They are changing it a 3rd time in January and calling it "Celebrate Dreams Come True" parade and knocking off some of the floats, and changing 1 or 2. So...no new parade, just another incarnation of the same old parade since 2001!

Tbelle1976
11-07-2008, 06:18 AM
We will be there in Feb as my DD will be in both the day and night parades. According our schedule that we currently have they are still calling it the Dreams Come True Parade. Obviously this is still pretty far out, so I can see them possibly changing the name.

Figment!
11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
From Tidbits October 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=144062)

Third Tweak a Charm?

10/27/08 Entertainment Cast are reporting that a third iteration of the "Dream Come True" parade will be debuting at the Magic Kingdom in Early 2009. Cast Rehearsals for a new parade tentatively title "Celebrate Dreams Come True" have been reportedly scheduled for January 2009. Beyond some minor troupe changes the biggest changes from the second iteration will reportedly be made to the "It Was All Started with a Mouse" and the "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" floats.